best mma fighter in this town
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nisey

United States

#22 Oct 10, 2012
Are u talkn bout Kyle Kurtz of Jackson who trains at that old Nearly Perfect?
Bonds

United States

#23 Oct 10, 2012
And wrote:
Let me state the facts there have been 11 medals taken at nationally ranked tournaments all by guys over there that are 30-44 years old. That's a fact if you think you can do better go to their class and prove " topix" wrong.
i was receving medals at nationally accredited tournaments at the age of 8 and I am pretty sure at there age they really have something to prove like a heart atack !
And

United States

#24 Oct 10, 2012
At 8 years of age they give you medals as consolation prizes for competing. Nice try. Why criticize somebody for getting off their ass and doing something instead of sitting on a computer when they should be working or in school. It just sounds like a bunch of jealousy. Do you criticize the ones who are in the gym getting healthy?? Oh that's right because you're probably 300-400 lbs and can't do any of that stuff . Lmao
And

United States

#25 Oct 10, 2012
Bonds wrote:
<quoted text>i was receving medals at nationally accredited tournaments at the age of 8 and I am pretty sure at there age they really have something to prove like a heart atack !
and maybe they have kids that are around 8 or younger also that they want to win for. Maybe that's what they want to train for. Who are you to judge
PHM

United States

#26 Oct 10, 2012
That's right perryville doesn't have real anything no real fighters no real gyms no real people no real anything everyone is fake two faced and unworthy of my attention I would love to manhandle the fu( k out of you show you what it feels like when a 250 lb Asian is all over your ass
lol

United States

#27 Oct 10, 2012
PHM wrote:
That's right perryville doesn't have real anything no real fighters no real gyms no real people no real anything everyone is fake two faced and unworthy of my attention I would love to manhandle the fu( k out of you show you what it feels like when a 250 lb Asian is all over your ass
250lb Asian huh? Enough said lmao!!
Your ate up

United States

#28 Oct 10, 2012
Screw mma fights an screw this boring ass town people get a life
mma fan

United States

#29 Oct 10, 2012
I used to train at UTKD with those guys say what you want and run your mouths I wouldn't wanna cross any of those guys paths on a bad day they have shown me so much!! Yes they might not rumble in the cage now but show up on a Thursday night if you've got the balls instead of just running your mouth I'm sure they wouldn't mind going one on one!! But be warned if your gonna come running your mouth tapping will not save you!
Q

United States

#30 Oct 10, 2012
Medals at age 8? In what the national spelling bee? Lol
Lori

Florissant, MO

#31 Oct 16, 2012
The guy with the bail bond office is associated with Destruction MMA in Farmington which is world reknowned.
Say what?

Hume, MO

#32 Oct 16, 2012
World renown? That's almost as funny as the spelling bee comment!

We aren't taking affiliations here...which yours was laughable....we are talking about MMA fighters.

I have known many martial artists and a true martial artist would not want to show you how tough he is or brag about medals, but rather teach you the art.
fan
#33 Oct 16, 2012
Mat Hughs and Rich Franklin have both been in Farmington to support young men that are training in their camps. Farmington Does host some legit MMA fights.
Lori

Florissant, MO

#34 Oct 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="Say what?"]World renown? That's almost as funny as the spelling bee comment!
We aren't taking affiliations here...which yours was laughable....we are talking about MMA fighters.
I have known many martial artists and a true martial artist would not want to show you how tough he is or brag about medals, but rather teach you the art.[/QUOTE]
Not talking about medals, talking about MMA fighters and where they train, not talking about tough...maybe you didn't understand the words.
Big Mike

Belleville, IL

#35 Oct 20, 2012
Supporter, MMA Fan and 'And"...
it seems as if you all have knowledge of who we are and what we do at UTKD.
Id like to know who you are.
IF you know me... text me and let me know whats up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah long 1 hr Sarah like da pipe 2
Murderer Myranda 3 hr Wtf 3
Bobo Stark (Jun '17) 10 hr Society 28
Depressed 19 hr Pickles 11
Klotz child molester 22 hr god1970 4
Allen Wood (Jul '17) Mon Rickshay 6
Buchheits Mon Sollers 4

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance