Since: Oct 12

Askme, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Why not ask her? Hell, she's not royalty, I suspect.

Now WTF is the 15th? I cannot imagine there's 15 plus precincts in this town.
hello

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

TripleNegative wrote:
Why not ask her? Hell, she's not royalty, I suspect.

Now WTF is the 15th? I cannot imagine there's 15 plus precincts in this town.
The restaurant, she's a server

“Samuel — Fondren”

Askme, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

hello wrote:
<quoted text>
The restaurant, she's a server
Ah thanks--if I could give you any advice whatsoever, it would be this--smile at her, ask her if she'd like to go to another restaurant--bowling, putt-putt golf, or maybe a movie. I have spoken openly with many girls--women--and they all say the same thing: Why are they afraid to ask? Better yet, why won't they? All people respect confidence--some even respect arrogance. I would never recommend the latter.

Yes, she can say no--but then you finecraft your technique. You're young. Take a chance. You'll never regret it. You will regret no asking.

If you get hurt, just return and blame me. But frankly, you'll rebound quickly.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Askme, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

***not asking
hello

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>Ah thanks--if I could give you any advice whatsoever, it would be this--smile at her, ask her if she'd like to go to another restaurant--bowling, putt-putt golf, or maybe a movie. I have spoken openly with many girls--women--and they all say the same thing: Why are they afraid to ask? Better yet, why won't they? All people respect confidence--some even respect arrogance. I would never recommend the latter.

Yes, she can say no--but then you finecraft your technique. You're young. Take a chance. You'll never regret it. You will regret no asking.

If you get hurt, just return and blame me. But frankly, you'll rebound quickly.
I'm not scared to ask her out. I didn't know if she had high morals, a good gal you could take home to meet the family, or is she a moped.

“Samuel — Fondren”

Askme, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

hello wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not scared to ask her out. I didn't know if she had high morals, a good gal you could take home to meet the family, or is she a moped.
She's a virgin--that's no lie, and the best of morals. I am intuitive, yet more importantly--I am correct. Ask her out.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Are you talking about Desi Kimmet?
oran

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

hello wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not scared to ask her out. I didn't know if she had high morals, a good gal you could take home to meet the family, or is she a moped.
Best advice I could give you is this, ask her what her name is... If she says Desi Kimmet, run and I mean RUN away!!!
Bryan Stover

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Desi a dope head ho
mell

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

TN that was a set up ..
I've seen that girls name on here before, of course others dragging her down, I don't know her, I do know she must of said hello to someone, pissed them off a few time's so they become low and bully her ...you know how I feel about that!:'(
mell

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you ask what kind of person she is or was on topix? If you're not scared ask her your self or do you need others to make judgment for you? Mabe you put that comment to stir the pot,and mabe just mabe you could give your name to see if you're the kinda guy to take home to mom!

“Samuel — Fondren”

Askme, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

mell wrote:
TN that was a set up ..
I've seen that girls name on here before, of course others dragging her down, I don't know her, I do know she must of said hello to someone, pissed them off a few time's so they become low and bully her ...you know how I feel about that!:'(
Absolutely, Mell--absolutely. I cut back of giving them the limelight in the hope that they would stop the nonsense, yet they will not. They were not born bullies--they were most likely bullied into becoming bullies.
lola

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

mell wrote:
TN that was a set up ..
Ifthe desi being asked about is kimmet then she is one of the biggest 2 faced bullies I have ever met and going to perryvilles public school that's really saying something

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Perryville Forum right now

Search the Perryville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Guest 94,982
Laura Koeing 3 hr TripleNegative 3
Derek Otte (Jan '11) 9 hr hmm 24
julie or whatever davis 11 hr anon 1
curious about G Moll 12 hr TripleNegative 8
hope your happy 12 hr TripleNegative 2
thats right trip 12 hr TripleNegative 2
•••

Flood Warning for Perry County was issued at July 09 at 9:50PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••