Now now

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Aug 1, 2010
citizen wrote:
Good job Bullerdieck! You managed to sucker the people into thinking you run a clean and honest campaign.Even though you have lied about YOUR award winning court room and you have spent more time bashing the way Tilley runs his campaign with big signs and flyers in the mail.Whos Dodge truck sits at the court house with your big billboards all over it?Once again, GOOD JOB!You have showed the stupidity of people in Perryville very well! Thanks for being such an upstanding person! YEAH RIGHT!
Tilley calm down, pressure must be getting to you. This is just like the way you act in the courtroom too. When the heat is on you blow up and get all pissy. Tell me how he planted the awards information on the Missouri Supreme Courts web site. Good greif... Go JUDGE Bullerdieck!! You have my vote and my LARGE families too!!
Seriously

Nashville, TN

#22 Aug 1, 2010
citizen wrote:
Good job Bullerdieck! You managed to sucker the people into thinking you run a clean and honest campaign.Even though you have lied about YOUR award winning court room and you have spent more time bashing the way Tilley runs his campaign with big signs and flyers in the mail.Whos Dodge truck sits at the court house with your big billboards all over it?Once again, GOOD JOB!You have showed the stupidity of people in Perryville very well! Thanks for being such an upstanding person! YEAH RIGHT!
Where are you getting your facts? Is it from the mailers and radio ads that Tom Burcham is sending against Bullerdieck? Tom Burcham the same Ex State Rep from Farmington that just happens to have been one of Steven Tilley's major contributors? You're right. He probably is just a really concerned citizen, of a different county, that wants to help the people of Perryville out. You cannot honestly believe that. If so, I am frightened.
Now now

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Aug 1, 2010
I don't know where Judge Bullerdiek has slung mud at Tilley. All he has said was that he was not spending the money that Tilley's camp was spending. Judge Bullerdieck was not out there asking for contributions from political parties, or business owners. Tilley stated he will be tough on Drug offenders and sexual preditors, well Tilley when does an Associate Circut Judge sit on the bench for those trials? They go in front of the Circut Judges for all felonies.
WTF

Seymour, MO

#24 Aug 1, 2010
Tilley has done nothing wrong with spending money on his campaign. Bullerdieck has been judge for what 23 years now? People know his, his name is out there. Tilley's is not, maybe his families is but him personally NO. Why slander someone on a trashy website like this. I am voting for Tilley. He is a great person, good values and morals, he cares abour peoples families and is going to do the best he can to keep this a safe community without drugs and violence. With that being Bullerdieck wasn't even going to run for judge again until he heard that Tilley was going to run.
Now now

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Aug 2, 2010
I am sorry if I hurt someones feelings. Judge Bullerdeick has been judge for sometime now and with that he deserves respect. He too is a person of good charachter. It has to show since he has been judge this long. Also it is nice to see he is still wanting this after all these years and not burnt out. I just have one question for Tilley, he says he will keep our community safe from drugs and violence, explain to me how he plans on doing so?
citizen

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Aug 2, 2010
If you do not let repeat offenders out or more serious offenders out that is one way to protect the community.I like how all these Bullerdieck supporters talk about what a clean campaign he is running and how he has not bashed Tilley in any way.But then the supporters of Bullerdieck bash the crap out of him and turn into the exact person they say Bullerdieck isnt.As far as his award winning court,thats a crock.The Perry county court system is but Bullerdieck's court room is below average and below Cape or Bollinger county ratings. And explain why all the canidates dont deserve our respect.They are all people trying to do a job.We dont half to like them, but we should respect them all.Some people are a little to immature for that I guess.
More FACTS

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Aug 2, 2010
Check out this link.

http://www.mobar.org/data/esq10/july23/buller...

Bullerdieck for judge!
another voter

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Aug 2, 2010
Well thats great! Maybe he will stay judge till he is 95 years old.He is so great we will never be able to replace him.Oh wait, thats what he wants us to think.I'll take my chances.I am ready for some new younger leadership in Perryville.
lotsacash

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Aug 2, 2010
Here is the Missouri Leadership Committee's campaign finance report. If you read the mail you have been getting, this is the committee that is sponsoring the ads on the radio and in the mail against Judge Bullerdieck:

http://www.mec.mo.gov/CampaignFinanceReports/...
Oh snap

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Aug 2, 2010
Its funny how several convicted felons is on his facebook as friends and even hauling thier friends up to vote this week. Oh but he stands firm on his beliefs of repeat offenders and drug users. Wow, no wonder they want a change, tired of Judge Bullerdieck not giving them thier way...
Yep

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Aug 2, 2010
Oh snap wrote:
Its funny how several convicted felons is on his facebook as friends and even hauling thier friends up to vote this week. Oh but he stands firm on his beliefs of repeat offenders and drug users. Wow, no wonder they want a change, tired of Judge Bullerdieck not giving them thier way...
Its true, I just looked at his facebook and even seen a friend with a pot leaf as a picture. What is that??
who cares

United States

#32 Aug 2, 2010
Is that the best they can do, he spent money to run and someone has the cover of a book "From a pothead to a preachers wife" as their picture on facebook, which he has as a friend. The fact still remains that bullerdiek has been in office too long.If the judge job pays $100,000.00 a year he has been there 24 years thats 2.4 million he has earned here. We need a change from the old timer mentality and put someone new in there. As well as put a ballot on limiting the time a person can hold office in Judical and county law enforcement. To prevent a strong hold and god complex of elected officials.
Old timers

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Aug 2, 2010
I sure hope that when you have been doing a great job for 25 years that someone doesn't come along and say, "We need a change from the old timer mentality and we are gonna put someone new in your job." Fortunately Perry County has a lot of "old timers" that value a lifelong career of hard work, and they will be at the polls. Those "old timers" also have children and grandchildren that have those same values and want to keep them, and they will be voting too.
Jason has my vote

United States

#34 Aug 2, 2010
From a pothead to a preachers wife is about overcoming addiction. It is a great book and an wonderful person wrote it. I wnt a judge who encourages people to overcome their addictions! Jason Tilley has my vote
All for the T-MAN

United States

#35 Aug 2, 2010
Oh snap wrote:
so your knocking a guy for helping felons and being their friend???? Did you ever think that maybe being their friend has helped them throughout their life???
taco pie

Saint Louis, MO

#36 Aug 2, 2010
All for the T-MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
so your knocking a guy for helping felons and being their friend???? Did you ever think that maybe being their friend has helped them throughout their life???
So are you trying to say the T man is a role model for his convicted felon friends? Oh and the only help he gave them was being thier public defender.
All for the T-MAN

United States

#37 Aug 2, 2010
taco pie wrote:
<quoted text> So are you trying to say the T man is a role model for his convicted felon friends? Oh and the only help he gave them was being thier public defender.
yea i am why is that so bad..... So what im getting from u is that if someone messes up there screwed for life dont be thier friend and treat them like crap???? How do u know all he did for them was defend them they could have a personal life outside of the court room.... Judgemental much?
another voter

Saint Louis, MO

#38 Aug 2, 2010
Everyone wants to knock someone when there jealous.The fact that a convicted felon is voting for him does not make him a bad person.I got into a lot of trouble myself as a young adult.I grew up a lot since then and now feel like a good person and contributor to society.Im glad I can vote and put a say on who I think should be in office.Jason Tilley has my vote.I think he understands how to help society without turning his back on someone just because they made a couple bad choices.
Interesting

Perryville, MO

#39 Aug 2, 2010
Oh snap wrote:
Just wanted everyone to see this post about Tilley, so I am commenting to bring it to the top.
OKA

Peoria, IL

#40 Aug 2, 2010
I thought convicted felons lost the rite to vote. Or is that just in the movies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Farm Fresh 17 min EXCUSE ME!!!! 17
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 hr Ronald 2,619
why are there no good single men in Perryville (Nov '08) 5 hr nebka 168
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr LIBERALS ARE NUTS 96,857
easy girls that pop pit babies and keep the dad... 12 hr Mimi90 8
Toni Esselman (Jan '11) 13 hr Michele 8
apartments in town Sat TripleNegative 12
•••

Flood Warning for Perry County was issued at September 14 at 9:14PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Perryville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••