Gotcha

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Total piece of s*%t. If he don't wanna step up and b the father to that lil boy I will. I'd f*%k the baby's momma to. We all know he isn't there for her so I will b if she will allow it. She knows who I am.
unknown

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2012
No I'm pretty sure u don't know shit!! He's takes care of his baby and ur abviously the piece of shit for not getting ur facts right!
Kyle

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2012
I'm not one to use this pathetic site but when i heard i wason here had to look u obviously don't know what your talking about but that didn't bother me would just like to know who you are if u are man enough let me know if not keep me and my family out your mouth or i will find you that's a promise
WTF

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Oh hi ya so this is korie's sister. I'd like who ever started this post. It's actually very smart of u. Ur really good at breaking up a sister realationship that was nvr really one in the first place. Gonna go ahead and thank u for this cuz I'm being accused of starting ur conversation. Well I guess since i wrote this I'm prolly only going to make things worse. Oh well my decision. Kelly
haha

United States

#6 Dec 13, 2012
I wonder if the piece of sh** is driving to Jeep I bought for Korie, and no one has paid me for!!!
A Friend

Fairfax, VA

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Hey come on now. Kyle and his gf are both great people. They are both kind hearted, generous, up beat, loving people. They are always helping people with money when they can. They rarely go out or have a sitter for there son. They don't ever ask for any help from anyone and they treat each other and there son with love and respect. One of the best couples I've met lately. Your welcome guys, no one is going to bash my friends especially of they don't deserve it.
Animal

Fairfax, VA

#8 Dec 17, 2012
POS

United States

#9 Sep 9, 2017
Still a piece of sh.t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Smith 1 hr Sollers 3
Who is amber turner 6 hr Jake 2
School closing 8 hr Snow flake 12
Logan Welty 18 hr Chey 10
Herion Dealers (Jun '17) 19 hr You r wrong 131
Black police officers Tue Sollers 8
Bobo Stark (Jun '17) Tue Thanks 26

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance