First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Fireman

Florissant, MO

#1 Apr 13, 2010
Anyone know anything about the house on N Waters being raided by the Sherriff's Dept. last Thursday evening??
idk

United States

#2 Apr 13, 2010
I know of the one on magnolia last week.but they didn't find shit at that one.waste of tax payers money
dki

United States

#3 Apr 13, 2010
idk wrote:
I know of the one on magnolia last week.but they didn't find shit at that one.waste of tax payers money
The truth is dummy, Jenny and Jesse f'd up, and got caught with their robbery, before the cops could get them at mommy's house. You are probably one of the meth/heroin atticts they cops are after. I do know the Sheriff's Department and Perryville Police Department are working hand and hand put them all in jail before someone else dies. ONE DEATH IS TOO MANY!!!!! If you know who you are, you'd better run while you can or quit. BAD BOYS, BAD BOYS, WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU? probably cry, MOMMY.
Fireman

Florissant, MO

#4 Apr 13, 2010
dki wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is dummy, Jenny and Jesse f'd up, and got caught with their robbery, before the cops could get them at mommy's house. You are probably one of the meth/heroin atticts they cops are after. I do know the Sheriff's Department and Perryville Police Department are working hand and hand put them all in jail before someone else dies. ONE DEATH IS TOO MANY!!!!! If you know who you are, you'd better run while you can or quit. BAD BOYS, BAD BOYS, WHAT YA GONNA DO WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU? probably cry, MOMMY.
Right on "dki"!! They think they are so bad until they get caught...then they whine like lil bitches!!! Hope they get all those losers and get them and that shit off our streets
idk

United States

#5 Apr 13, 2010
amazing fact is I am not an addict nor have I ever been. and the raid on jessies mom house was because jenny is trying to strike a deal and take any/everyone down with her. but it has not worked yet. jessies mom is clean and has nothing in her home. as the raid showed. so thank you for trying insult me but you are wrong about me. but im sure the quilty ones do read this and are preparing themselves.

“Got Logic?”

Since: Nov 08

Perryville

#6 Apr 13, 2010
Fireman wrote:
<quoted text> Right on "dki"!! They think they are so bad until they get caught...then they whine like lil bitches!!! Hope they get all those losers and get them and that shit off our streets
amen...
Wondering

Imperial, MO

#7 Apr 14, 2010
What does getting raid have to do with robbery?
Get em

Saint Louis, MO

#8 Apr 14, 2010
I like to see the SD and PD continue raiding the houses around here. I know a few more that needs to be kicked in as well and I am waiting for the day they do. Even if the cops dont find anything, it will let them know they are active instead of reactive. I dont think it is a waste of tax payers money to be active. Keep kicking in the doors guys!!

“Yes Im CrAzY.whats ur excuse??”

Since: Nov 09

st. Joe,Missouri

#9 Apr 14, 2010
idk wrote:
amazing fact is I am not an addict nor have I ever been. and the raid on jessies mom house was because jenny is trying to strike a deal and take any/everyone down with her. but it has not worked yet. jessies mom is clean and has nothing in her home. as the raid showed. so thank you for trying insult me but you are wrong about me. but im sure the quilty ones do read this and are preparing themselves.
How come u know so much info?? Ur secretly a fly and u were sittin on the wall huh..Talk bout some Drama!.LMAo
Hank

El Segundo, CA

#10 Apr 14, 2010
Crazy Irish in Perryville wrote:
<quoted text>How come u know so much info?? Ur secretly a fly and u were sittin on the wall huh..Talk bout some Drama!.LMAo
You might have to laugh a long time to laugh off that much.
idk

United States

#11 Apr 14, 2010
fact being I know the officers that's how I know so much.

“Yes Im CrAzY.whats ur excuse??”

Since: Nov 09

st. Joe,Missouri

#12 Apr 14, 2010
idk wrote:
fact being I know the officers that's how I know so much.
I bet you do...
Hank

El Segundo, CA

#13 Apr 14, 2010
Crazy Irish in Perryville wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you do...
r u related to them thar kimmets?
cool site

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Apr 14, 2010
no shit

Hume, MO

#16 Apr 14, 2010
like adam hunt and his buddy seth
spunky

United States

#17 Apr 14, 2010
no shit wrote:
like adam hunt and his buddy seth
what's the deal with adam hunt
spunky

United States

#18 Apr 14, 2010
what's the deal with adam hunt
Gosh

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Apr 14, 2010
What a communist loser you are!
Get em wrote:
I like to see the SD and PD continue raiding the houses around here. I know a few more that needs to be kicked in as well and I am waiting for the day they do. Even if the cops dont find anything, it will let them know they are active instead of reactive. I dont think it is a waste of tax payers money to be active. Keep kicking in the doors guys!!
Winchester

United States

#20 Apr 14, 2010
Y the f*ck dont you all get a life and quit talkin sh*t on people. Jesse and Jen didnt do sh*t to any of you all. Live and let live. Sh*t happens to every one of us at some point in time or another.
Get em

United States

#21 Apr 15, 2010
Gosh wrote:
What a communist loser you are!
<quoted text>
What a doper looser you are! I want to live peaceful and enjoy life! I don't want to think that someone is going to steal out of my car, home or rob a store that I go to just to support thier drug habit! Communist Looser?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hillary is the next president (Apr '15) 1 hr ray 39
Facebook Is nothing but trouble 3 hr justme 12
MonicaMark 3 hr Ben 4
brewer bar trash 4 hr Ted 26
Hookers Tue Peter E 20
TLM Closing Tue tommy 12
jason Allen Tue concerned citizen 3

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance