charlie runge is having an affair with amanda bird

Posted in the Perryville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just someone

Perryville, MO

#2 Dec 2, 2010
Do you have proof of this or are you just trying to ruin someones life?
noone important

Sikeston, MO

#4 Dec 3, 2010
I highly doubt that Chuck is having an affair on his wife Kim, They have been together for years and he loves her. He would not do that to her.
grrrr

Perryville, MO

#5 Dec 3, 2010
I don't believe it either. It's not the first time crap like this has been posted on topix. It's ridiculous! I also find it to be a little bit of a coincidence that the starting poster, just me, comes from IN. That's where Amanda's baby's Daddy's family is. Hmmmmmmmmmm..........
Jess88

Sikeston, MO

#6 Dec 3, 2010
Yeah it is stupid. I cant stand homewreaking b*tches. People need to get a life and stop trying to start shit for the ones who are happy with their lives
derek runge

United States

#7 Dec 4, 2010
ottie if your doing this me an you got problems buddy you dont say that stuff just because your made at somebody i will get you!!!!!!
someone

United States

#8 Dec 5, 2010
derek runge wrote:
ottie if your doing this me an you got problems buddy you dont say that stuff just because your made at somebody i will get you!!!!!!
he never said shit dumbass,its proably someone who doesnt like him.Plus he doesnt even got internet.
haha

United States

#9 Dec 5, 2010
jerry jerry
Bambi

United States

#10 Dec 6, 2010
Perryville sure has a lot of illiterate people living here. Makes me think about transferring my children to another school.All I see Is illiterate, lack of morals, is it in the air or the water? Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another right now.
lmfao

Canada

#14 Dec 20, 2010
Bambi wrote:
Perryville sure has a lot of illiterate people living here. Makes me think about transferring my children to another school.All I see Is illiterate, lack of morals, is it in the air or the water? Come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together, try to love one another right now.
Welcome to perryville. Yes you should probably take ur children out of the public school. Or they will become just as illiterate. Just throwing that out there
grrr

Perryville, MO

#15 Dec 20, 2010
what they do with their money is no one's business but theirs! leave the people alone!!
Bambi

United States

#16 Dec 27, 2010
lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to perryville. Yes you should probably take ur children out of the public school. Or they will become just as illiterate. Just throwing that out there
Thanks for the advice!
sarah

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Dec 27, 2010
well i think he can come over to my house anytime an service me,call me baby
lmfao

United States

#18 Jan 1, 2011
Your welcome Bambi! The Perryville school system is terrible, I think its mainly because they have teachers that just don't care. They have a history teacher who talks about drugs instead of history. They have teachers who fail the smart kids and pass the cheerleaders, so I'd just have to say, for your kids education put them in St.V or move to a town with a better school.
bob

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jan 1, 2011
lmfao wrote:
Your welcome Bambi! The Perryville school system is terrible, I think its mainly because they have teachers that just don't care. They have a history teacher who talks about drugs instead of history. They have teachers who fail the smart kids and pass the cheerleaders, so I'd just have to say, for your kids education put them in St.V or move to a town with a better school.
st.v sucks monkey nuts
lmfao

Canada

#20 Jan 1, 2011
St.V is better than PHS
linda

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jan 1, 2011
Well charlie was bangin me for awhile an i cant wait to see him again this coming week
Jones

Perryville, MO

#22 Jan 4, 2011
derek runge
Oak Ridge, MO
Saturday Dec 4

Derek,idk if its true but I did here Amanda say it.. something if he didnt pay her elect.bill she'd tell Kim.. I couldnt believe it.. but thats just what I heard.. ttyl
you know who

United States

#23 Jan 4, 2011
derek runge wrote:
I did do it cause it's true and your right we do have problems. I'm tired of you and your stupid b.s. You think your someone but your not. Your just a skeez bucket like the rest of perryville. Oh and what was this I herd about you dabbling in a little penis. Let me know if it's true. Just curious.
ur scuz

Perryville, MO

#24 Jan 4, 2011
you know who wrote:
<quoted text>
I did do it cause it's true and your right we do have problems. I'm tired of you and your stupid b.s. You think your someone but your not. Your just a skeez bucket like the rest of perryville. Oh and what was this I herd about you dabbling in a little penis. Let me know if it's true. Just curious.
who?
jones

Perryville, MO

#25 Jan 4, 2011
mybad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bones 1 hr Hedath 10
trip neg found me in st.gen (May '14) 22 hr Holly Gotcha 42
swimming holes (May '14) 22 hr Hedath 8
anybody care to come out of the closet (Jul '14) 22 hr Hedath 2
humans causing earthquakes (Jun '14) 22 hr Hedath 13
bg 22 hr Hedath 4
Poll Which are the most pronounced feature of KFVS H... 22 hr Hedath 3
More from around the web

Perryville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE