Home schooling programs
A Mother

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 16, 2012
Does anyone have any info that could help me Home school my kids? It's very much appreciated, Thanks in advance.
fyi

United States

#2 Dec 18, 2012
A Mother wrote:
Does anyone have any info that could help me Home school my kids? It's very much appreciated, Thanks in advance.
Call over to PHS and ask for info
Happy go lucky

Ballwin, MO

#3 Dec 18, 2012
I used Son Light. It is Christian based. It's a curriculum which helped me be more organized. They also have an online chat you can talk with other mothers and swap ideas. Also they have a free catalog on their website you can order. Good luck!
Happy go lucky

Ballwin, MO

#4 Dec 18, 2012
What are age will you be home schooling?
disappointed

United States

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Look into www.aop.com . Their Lifepac materials are amazing and when they get to third grade, they can switch to "Switched On Schoolhouse." My kids live it and all test far above their piers, both public AND private school. Don't let people who are clueless on home education discourage you. They know not of what they speak. Good luck BUT be committed and STAY committed!!

“Got Logic?”

Since: Nov 08

Perryville

#7 Dec 20, 2012
disappointed wrote:
Look into www.aop.com . Their Lifepac materials are amazing and when they get to third grade, they can switch to "Switched On Schoolhouse." My kids live it and all test far above their piers, both public AND private school. Don't let people who are clueless on home education discourage you. They know not of what they speak. Good luck BUT be committed and STAY committed!!
For some people it works great, it's just that many people have absolutely no business schooling ANYBODY, especially kids.
check out

Jackson, MO

#8 Dec 20, 2012
south east missouri homschoolers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Colin 59 min Perryville Man 1
TJ Speer 2 hr Bob H 12
crumps auto sales 3 hr Mimimimimi 7
Allen Wood 7 hr Boger 3
brandy adelman (Nov '13) 19 hr what wil it b 34
Good doctor? (Nov '13) Wed Steve 19
If you DON'T SAY NO Tue Guest 3

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance