Whats going on at Roziers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pam

Farmington, MO

#55 Dec 23, 2012
This tragedy was a complete accident caused by the darkness of where she was at and being blinded by the vehicle that blocked his veiw as he was slowly driving out of his parking spot. this could have been anyone. its sad for everyone
Family

Union, MO

#58 Dec 23, 2012
So wrote:
The driver didn't even have a license ! I hope he's charged even though it was an accident . If it was anybody younger they would have a manslaughter charge on them.
He does have a license and a Manslaughter charge must be intential not an accident. The driver did nothing wrong, it was a terrible accident! Be 100% sure before you go posting something that you have no factual basis for.
Curious

Arnold, MO

#59 Dec 23, 2012
How did this exactly happen?
hmmmm

Cape Girardeau, MO

#60 Dec 24, 2012
Where did the other post in this topic go?? There were some posted by "The Almighty" and others that are no longer on hear. Just curious.
Family

United States

#61 Jan 28, 2013
If ANYONE has any information or seen this horrible accident happen PLEASE PLEASE go to the police station and make a report! Thank you.
Family

United States

#62 Jan 28, 2013
megan wrote:
I was walking out of the doors when it happend. She was in bad shape but still breathing. I prayed she would be ok but unfortunately things took a different turn. My condolences are given to her family.
Megan if you havent all ready please go to the police station and file a report! Thank you.
Family

United States

#63 Jan 28, 2013
justme wrote:
<quoted text>i seen the lady that got hit thoughts and prayers go out to the family that lost the lady it was an old guy the ran into her it was a horrible site to c .does anyone know who it was that was hit
If you witnessed anything please go file a report at the police station! thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sierra Chance 9 hr Chuckle 16
Brian we miss you 9 hr Anna Rexia 4
Perryville Heroin addicts 9 hr Chuckle 15
parket 9 hr Chuckle 26
Megan Myer (Mar '16) 14 hr Sara 7
Kelsey Hartman 14 hr Spencer 3
Carry on . . . (Oct '16) 15 hr The Inebriated Holly 16

Perryville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance