There were Police and a Firetruck..
sure

Perryville, MO

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Someone was hit by a car.
CodeRed

Perryville, MO

#3 Dec 19, 2012
What did they need the firetruck for then?
apple

Perryville, MO

#4 Dec 19, 2012
to get the car of the lady that was pinned under the wheel.
mama nem

United States

#7 Dec 19, 2012
I cannot express how much I appreciate our fire dept here in Perryville. Wonderful people.
justme

United States

#8 Dec 19, 2012
mama nem wrote:
I cannot express how much I appreciate our fire dept here in Perryville. Wonderful people.
i seen the lady that got hit thoughts and prayers go out to the family that lost the lady it was an old guy the ran into her it was a horrible site to c .does anyone know who it was that was hit
sure

Perryville, MO

#9 Dec 19, 2012
Just per the scanner - it wasn't good. Prayers for all involved.
wake up

United States

#10 Dec 20, 2012
CodeRed wrote:
What did they need the firetruck for then?
Because the fire department was called, that why there. If you call for no reason they will still go to your house even if I don't think they should bother with you.
clm1980

Saint Charles, MO

#11 Dec 20, 2012
it was chelsee bowens mom that got ran over... such a terrible thing to happen prayers are with the family
fedupwithbs

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Dec 20, 2012
HOW OLD IS SHE?
blandford

United States

#14 Dec 20, 2012
She is fifty years old and she just passed away. And some of you guys need to be nicer, its rude! And That's was my aunt. Some people need to get respect.
wake up

United States

#15 Dec 20, 2012
blandford wrote:
She is fifty years old and she just passed away. And some of you guys need to be nicer, its rude! And That's was my aunt. Some people need to get respect.
Very sorry for your loss.
megan

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Dec 20, 2012
I was walking out of the doors when it happend. She was in bad shape but still breathing. I prayed she would be ok but unfortunately things took a different turn. My condolences are given to her family.
fedupwithbs

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Dec 20, 2012
I am very sorry for your loss,my condolences to all the family..you are in my prayers..
Condolences

United States

#19 Dec 20, 2012
My deepest most heartfelt prayers for her family.
pam

Bonne Terre, MO

#23 Dec 20, 2012
blandford wrote:
i am the one who tried to help your aunt. i am so sorry for your loss. this has been a very sad day for me. I wish I could have done more. you are all in my prayers

United States

#24 Dec 20, 2012
My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of the lady that was hit, and to the family of the man that was driving. Both families are struggling with a horrible accident and both families need to be prayed for.

Festus, MO

#26 Dec 20, 2012
I am sorry for your loss. I worked with her several years ago and she was a great person. Thoughts and prayers to the family.
So

United States

#39 Dec 21, 2012
The driver didn't even have a license ! I hope he's charged even though it was an accident . If it was anybody younger they would have a manslaughter charge on them.
TRAGEDY

Marble Hill, MO

#40 Dec 21, 2012
I am sorry for the lady who passed away and how it happened, it really is a tragedy!! I am sad for the family, for their loss. I just couldn't imagine a tragedy like this and the long road ahead of them to try to recover from it. I hope you soon have peace and your hearts stop hurting.

It is very sad that "The Almighty" finds it entertaining to mock the Lord and poke fun of the death of someone's mother, daughter, aunt, grandmother, friend etc. The only explanation of this individuals actions is that they are a sick individual that has nothing in their life, who had rotten parents that never taught him or her compassion and has probably never been given love by anybody in their lifetime, so they in turn do not know how to give love or feel love!

Anyone who would mock this situation needs psychiatric help!

As far as the man that was driving the car my heart also goes out to him and his family. It truly is a tragedy and yes it was an accident and I'm sure he must feel terrible. I'm sure he will have that guilt for the rest of his life. Yes the family of the victim will have anger towards him, but I pray that they soon will find peace and can forgive him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best nursing home in perryville 4 hr flip flop 2
Ty Elder's Kids 16 hr Duh 3
who the hell is Sonnie Chamberlain 18 hr ArseCynic 2
perryville tire Thu mary 20
Robert Boesing Wed ArseCynic 2
I've dragged good people's names through the mu... Aug 26 Yancy 50
News School Official: The Only Thing Women Know Is -... Aug 26 Wjire 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perryville Mortgages