jimmy supporter

Winchester, KY

#1 Dec 18, 2009
are you tired of the buddy buddy system,elect jimmy gipson sheriff of boyle county
POT GUT

Cynthiana, KY

#2 Dec 18, 2009
I don't care who is elected, the buddy system is here to stay. It's politics for crying out loud.
my oppinion

Winchester, KY

#3 Dec 19, 2009
jimmy ha ha ha ha hes scatched in my book!
gojimmygo
#4 Jan 10, 2010
if boyle co wants change, jimmy is it! if ur vote is not for jimmy, please vote marty elliott. help us all if parks wins.
urprob

Winchester, KY

#5 Jan 13, 2010
let me guess you got pulled over by mr. parks and now your pissed and your totally against him. Let me just tell ya, jimmy should just save his time and money cause the race will be between mr. parks and mr. elliott.
go jimmy
#6 Jan 15, 2010
yea we will c how far parks makes it. marty or jimmy will rule the racer. instead of typin on ths stupid site, lets c on election day. and for ur 411, parks has nvr pulled me anywhere.
real talk

Danville, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2010
jimmy gibson should not even be considered for sheriff jimmy is your typical pervert trying to abuse his athority for leverage with women just ask amanda m the litle girl from kentucky ave. just a few photos and a visit to jimmys house and the evedence in her case was mysteriously lost thanks to good ol jimmy. if you prefer this scenaro repeated just vote jimmy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Paper grows on trees 620
jeremy yeager 3 hr jcf 1
Mercer Elem awards 4 hr peopleareCRAZY 18
Drugs in the area 8 hr LetsNotBeOverlyDr... 2
Dura-max crap 12 hr Ashton 1
Commanche punk robbins 13 hr Hillary THEQUEEN 1
doug tate is not a Marine 13 hr TS Chit 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perryville Mortgages