Biological Son
Mary Elizabeth Culpepper

Girard, KS

#1 Aug 22, 2010
I am trying to find my son Eric Shane Klinge,D.O.B.07-14-1978,born at Ochiltree General Hospital.Adopted parents name are(or were),William & Sandra Klinge.He would be 32,Please if anyone knows anything contact me,I am not out to cause him or his family any grief I just need to have some peace of mind.There is not a day that goes by that I do not wonder about him.
citizen

Boise City, OK

#2 Sep 3, 2010
William (Billy) and Sandra Klinge son was killed in Wichita Falls, Texas about 14-16 yrs ago or longer. You can find out about it through the wichita falls newspaper (Times Record news)
Marys Daughter

Girard, KS

#3 Sep 3, 2010
citizen wrote:
William (Billy) and Sandra Klinge son was killed in Wichita Falls, Texas about 14-16 yrs ago or longer. You can find out about it through the wichita falls newspaper (Times Record news)
Do you know any details? We have been trying to find something out for months and have not been successful. We can not find any information as to what happened on the internet, what so ever. There is nothing about it on the website you mentioned, and upon contact, they told us we would have to go to the Wichita Falls Library and research their archives, which is not feasible as we live in MO. I did find a death statement on the vital statistics website, stating he died in September 07 1992. But then we were told by a woman who was married to his bio dad, that he was very much alive and lived 6 hours from us. As you can imagine, this left us even more confused... especially when the guy she told us was Eric, turned out to NOT be Eric at all.
Any information you could offer would be very much appreciated, all we are asking for is a little closure. feel free to email me at [email protected] (I am Mary's daughter, Eric was my brother.) Thank you.
citizen

Boise City, OK

#4 Sep 3, 2010
I know Billy Klinge from many years ago and knew that he and his wife Sandra divorced and she moved the kids and herself to wichita falls texas. I understood that the boy and some friends were horsing around with a gun and it went off and he was killed.He was not very old,maybe 12 to 14 years of age. Billy was living in Amarillo Texas the last time that I talked with some of his relatives that live here.
Marys Daughter

Girard, KS

#5 Sep 3, 2010
Thank you, so much, for your help. Eric & Sandra are the ones who adopted Eric at birth, and then they did later divorce. He was born July 14th 1978 so he would have been 14. Thank you, again. At least now we know.
Mary Elizabeth Culpepper

Girard, KS

#6 Sep 3, 2010
Thank you for the info,I have thought about him for 32 years not knowing his life had been cut short.If you ever talk to Bill let him know how sorry I am.I appreciate the closure.
citizen

Boise City, OK

#7 Sep 3, 2010
Can you tell me what your name was when you had him. I just finished talking with some relatives of Billy and they seemed to remember about Eric being shot. They will probably be talking with him soom and let him know that you now have closure.
Mary Elizabeth Culpepper

Girard, KS

#8 Sep 4, 2010
The biological fathers name is Jeff Brown,he worked for Bill in the oilfields,he resides in Las Vegas,my maiden name was Harrelson.My Mother was married to Paul Hale who was from there.When I got pregnate with Eric I was 18,Jeff convinced me it would be best to put my son up for adoption,I was stupid in love with HIM(the biggest and saddest mistake of my life).Bill&Sandra adopted him on 7-14-1978.I am sad that his life was cut so short,I wish that I could maybe see pictures of him,or the article on his death.I am not crazy just desperate for closure
Concerned Citizen

Elysian Fields, TX

#9 Sep 9, 2010
Last I heard of him, he was living down somewhere near Dallas and was staying drunk all the time. Hope this helps.
Mary Elizabeth Culpepper

Girard, KS

#10 Sep 9, 2010
Does anyone know if Sandra Klinge is still alive,and if so where is she? Who lives near Dallas,Bill?Is there anyone reading these post willing to give me an address or telephone number on either one of them,PLEASE.
World Traveller

League City, TX

#11 Sep 16, 2010
Coincidentally I grew up in Perryton the names sound a little familiar. I did look on another website, the Amarillo Globe news and found an obituary for Minnie Allen Kling dated February 23, 2005. The obituary went on to say that she was survived by a daughter Bessie Allen Ashmead of Erick, Oklahoma and a son Bill Klinge of Amarillo.
On the white pages website I pulled up a listing in Amarillo
Billo D. Klinge & Linda K. Klinge
1802 N. Arthur
Amarillo, TX 79107
Records show he is approximately 67 years old
No telephone number listed that I could find. Hope this helps! Josh
Mary Elizabeth Culpepper

Girard, KS

#13 Sep 16, 2010
Thank You,so much for this info.I will correspond to the address,and see where it leads.That is by far the best info.I have received,again Thank You.
Mary Elizabeth Culpepper

Girard, KS

#14 Oct 7, 2010
I want to say Thank you to World Traveler for the very good info,I obtained a copy of the Obituary from library in Wichita Falls,Texas.I am done now,I finally have closure.Thank you.Sincerely,Mary Culpepper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Feb 4 Candle farts 847
Manuel, does anyone remember him??? Dec '15 Possible last names 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Strike farts 982
Review: Foster Testing Co Inc (Apr '14) Jul '15 Driver 3
Review: 3 Sisters Frozen Yogurt (May '15) May '15 stephtorres 1
juanita bewley (May '15) May '15 The ex 1
Help with an address (Apr '15) Apr '15 silverchair 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perryton Mortgages