Fighting Meth

There are 1 comment on the story from Mar 12, 2009, titled Fighting Meth. In it, reports that:

The drug Meth has taken several lives and destroyed families all over the Panhandle.

Join the discussion below, or

United States

#1 May 3, 2009
Well I know first hand how Meth can take a good person and turn him or her into something a lot less desirable. The only thing that I can say for sure is that I'm clean and I thank everyone for there prayers and for those of you that know me well I always appreciate you not giving up on me. I thank God everyday for taking away this terrible addiction. Believe me people if God can take it away from me he can you as well. I used meth for over twelve years and it took a big part of my life with it. I just am so glad that it didn't take my life like it has so many others. I feel like God wants me to share my story with others and if it can help one person to not go through the things that I have been through then it will all be worth it! To all of you out there still struggling with this terrible drug please, keep this in mind. You can't handle it, it will handle you. People do love you and want better for you. I love you and will keep all of you in my prayers. You can kick it I promise. Thanks to God, My Wife, and all My Family for not giving up and always believing in me. For once in a long time I finally believe in me too. Remember you can do it!! Keep your head up and do some deep soul searching. I have faith in you and so does God!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 19 Video farts 835
Manuel, does anyone remember him??? Nov 9 Silverchair 1
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Oct '15 Strike farts 989
Review: Foster Testing Co Inc (Apr '14) Jul '15 Driver 3
Review: 3 Sisters Frozen Yogurt (May '15) May '15 stephtorres 1
juanita bewley (May '15) May '15 The ex 1
Help with an address (Apr '15) Apr '15 silverchair 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perryton Mortgages