murder of crystal booker

murder of crystal booker

Posted in the Perryton Forum

marcus

Greenville, NC

#1 Nov 8, 2010
hello my name is marcus and im a long time friend of crystal dawn booker and we are still trying to find the murder of her and its been almost three years so if you know any info about her please contact me on here and i will let the family know we are looking for a peace of mind can you who did this respect that
family

United States

#2 Jan 7, 2012
Look its been 4years on january 18th and these idots dont give a rats ass what they did to my family you can run from us and the cops but you cant run from god so who ever you are what u,scared to admint you,murderd her if,you scares then why u do it then,to,you think,you think your smart haha your not so come on and admint,u did it so u can be caugt u dumd ass people fuck why should u sleep for
dawn

Brunswick, GA

#3 Feb 1, 2012
what happened to crystal?
Sister

Fort Worth, TX

#4 May 13, 2012
Crystal was murdered and who are you maybe you should read more then you would know
Sister

Fort Worth, TX

#5 May 13, 2012
Hello well of course its morhers day and she isnt here to wish my moma happy mothers day but who ever killed her why cant you step up and say look I did it but thats kool cause I belive in a higher power that god will find who ever you are and you may run from the police and us but I bet you cNt run from god so be ready its coming to an end you will soon get caught
angle

Amarillo, TX

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Well it's been 5 years on January 18th of this year and they still haven't found out,who killed her if,you have in do dial,8066264421 please turn ur self in remember God knows
god child

Lubbock, TX

#7 Jun 19, 2013
well crystal birthday has passed anyone with leads please helo us
family

San Angelo, TX

#8 May 4, 2014
wow its may 2015 and noone has come forth to say anythang about crystals murder no wittness and her birthday is the 27th of may please if anyone knows anythang please say so u will remain its a 10,000 dollars from the family cash money if you can help no lies just for the money no police involed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perryton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
Review: 3 Sisters Frozen Yogurt May '15 stephtorres 1
juanita bewley May '15 The ex 1
Help with an address Apr '15 silverchair 1
News Woman's body found (May '08) Apr '15 Anonymous 42
Review: Closet Monster Apr '15 estifany uribe 1
More from around the web

Perryton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Perryton Mortgages