Dog Tossed From Moving Vehicle

The Lake County dog warden hopes investigators catch up with the person behind an unbelievable act of animal cruelty. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
animalover

Cleveland, OH

#23 Apr 27, 2010
Take a good look at this dog...does it look familiar? Is your buddy bragging about doing this? If so call your local police or dog shelter with some info. Let's all work together and stop the abuse of animals.
tammy

Cleveland, OH

#24 Apr 27, 2010
i hate people like you, you should be shot! how dare you toss this cute puppy out of your car.. you shouldnt breath the same air as i!
mamamimi

Louisville, OH

#25 Apr 27, 2010
I'm with Kara & Bruce. pistoff - you really are an idiot.

Akron, OH

#26 Apr 27, 2010
Bruce Goldstein wrote:
I will gladly donate $100.00 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the **** that did this to this animal. I will donate a larger sum if the person arrested and convicted suffers personal injury while being arrested. It takes a real wonderful human being to throw a defenseless animal from a moving car. Perhaps the individual doing this cruel act should be shown what that is like. Put the person in a car, take them on the freeway and get going about 65mph and throw the bum out. If you don't want your pet, put it up for adoption to a good home. There are thousands of good people who would love to own this dog and others like it.
They still haven't found the person in Barberton who is responsible for cutting up a dog, and leaving it in a neighbor's front yard last fall. The ASPCA put up a reward for that one. So I'm sorry to say a reward probably won't do any good.
erica d

Elyria, OH

#27 Apr 27, 2010
aww so cute,how can anyone be so mean?
dogtired - Texas

El Paso, TX

#28 Apr 27, 2010
Anyone who thinks this story is funny or hilarious needs serious mental help . . . or maybe a jail cell before they do something to an animal or another human being. Those capable of hurting or killing an innocent animal are destined to move on to hurting people and most likely murder. How sad our society has become. And there is such a thing as karma . . .

Akron, OH

#29 Apr 27, 2010
dogtired - Texas wrote:
Anyone who thinks this story is funny or hilarious needs serious mental help ... or maybe a jail cell before they do something to an animal or another human being. Those capable of hurting or killing an innocent animal are destined to move on to hurting people and most likely murder. How sad our society has become. And there is such a thing as karma ...
Great minds think alike.
dog lover

Elyria, OH

#30 Apr 27, 2010
Has your neighbors dog gone missing,,,,,Think about it,,someone knows this dog,,,someone knows the owner,,,give the shelter any leads to help find the owner..Prob from Lake county but could have come from any place...We need to get a name,,,and face, lets get this owner in front of a judge...the driver was close enough to the shelter to just put him in the dog park..but throwing him a car ......how can this person sleep at night.
Mark

Medina, OH

#31 Apr 27, 2010
When we find the person can he/she be tossed out of a moving car as punishment? What a jerk!
Joe

Cleveland, OH

#32 Apr 27, 2010
What's wrong with people who would do this. If the person who did this is caught they should have to work in a animal shelter as part of their sentence.Also if I had a place for the dog I would adopt it.
Westlake Willie

Cleveland, OH

#33 Apr 27, 2010
First, animal abuse should be a FELONY in Ohio.

Second, if you're the kind of person that would do something like to an animal, you had better hope that the authorities catch up with you first....
kbhret

Warren, OH

#34 Apr 27, 2010
What a scumbag. I'd love to toss the scumbag from a moving vehicle.
gotacomment

Westminster, MA

#35 Apr 27, 2010
Joe, I wouldn't let the human-only-in-a-biological-sen se who did this anywhere near a shelter. The innocent animals in there have suffered enough already. They don't need a visit from this sadistic freak. I hope the subhuman who did this doesn't have a family for two reasons--one, being related to this monster must be hell on earth and two, in a sane universe, it would never be allowed to breed.
Larry

Beachwood, OH

#36 Apr 27, 2010
People and the person who does things like this needs to be put away for at least 25 to 30 years.
LeeAnn Johnson

Tallmadge, OH

#37 Apr 28, 2010
I hope they find whoever did that to that beautiful...loving dog....and they toss them out of a moving car to see how they like it....an eye for an eye!!! Sick..Sick people to do that to animals.....WE NEED BETTER LAWS TO PROTECT OUR FURRY FRIENDS....I'm so tired of hearing about these abuse cases and the individuals getting away with a fine.....Do to them what they do to those animals....put me on that jury and see what happens!!
Toby Oliver

Geneva, OH

#38 May 7, 2010
I am a real dog lover. Some one that does that to a dog needs the same thing done to him but at a much faster speed. He needs to just get bread and water once a day for 30 days. Also have to live in a dog run for 30 days with 12 dogs peeing and pooping on him. No baths. I have a very deep hatred for people for heartless people.. Can they be made to be a BETTER person or is there no hope what's so ever for them. The next thing they will throw away will be one of their kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my home town Nov '14 Ebg 2
Being deff Nov '14 Himes2012 1
Madison Township Trustee (Oct '13) Sep '14 molly 15
what happened to Doll Elliott Aug '14 gedjad 1
Loretta Jessup Aug '14 Jessie 1
Rape & kidnap Jul '14 Fredrica Bills 1
Can we change the subject? Jul '14 Sharmayla 1
Perry Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web