Dog Tossed From Moving Vehicle

Dog Tossed From Moving Vehicle

There are 36 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Apr 27, 2010, titled Dog Tossed From Moving Vehicle. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

The Lake County dog warden hopes investigators catch up with the person behind an unbelievable act of animal cruelty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kww

Cleveland, OH

#1 Apr 27, 2010
What is wrong with people? How cruel!
Shery

Valley City, OH

#2 Apr 27, 2010
I can't belive people are so cruel!!!! but i guess this the way the world is..makes me so sad all the poor animals that are treated so bad, i love my animals like family , they give uncondtional love an to be treated this way, just like the other dog an puppy's left on the side of the road! Hope these people are caught an charged the max!!! an they never own a animal again!!!!!!!!!
JCU Dave

Northfield, OH

#3 Apr 27, 2010
Bush did it.
bobby

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2010
SAD. A few weeks ago i found a 4 month old pit mix that was beat to hell and underfed. Dogs mine now and is doing great.
Linda

Painesville, OH

#5 Apr 27, 2010
Are you kidding me? Again? What in the world is this world coming too? How can you do that to a living creature? When this person is caught he or she should be thrown from a moving car too. I'm so tired of hearing this kind of news. Either someone is just dropping mom and puppies off on side of road, now they just throw from a moving car.
IF YOU DON"T WANT OR CAN'T AFFORD THE DOG OR CAT or CAN"T TAKE TO COUNTY SHELTER, APL, NO KILL PET SHELTER.
Put on Craigs list. Just don't abuse them
Eddie

United States

#7 Apr 27, 2010
When I lived in Texas, back in the 70s. A guy beat an Irish Setter and hung it, alive, from a fence. The dog survived, but someone grabbed the guy and drug him a mile or so tied to a pickup truck. Unfortunatly, the guy lived,too.
MEG

Valley City, OH

#8 Apr 27, 2010
What an adorable dog! I love him! He looks like he would make a great pet. The person who did this should be thrown out of a car.
michael a smith

Salem, OH

#9 Apr 27, 2010
i hoped they got that drivers license plate number so they can identify that person. to much dog abuse stories in the news in the past 2 weeks
HMMMM

Strongsville, OH

#10 Apr 27, 2010
Pistoff your a freakin retard! You probably did it..as well as the nailing that poor kitty up to the fencepost!

Your so not human! I wonder which planet your from?
J_E_C

Cleveland, OH

#12 Apr 27, 2010
I watched a 20/20 show a few years ago and abusing/killing an animal is one of the top 7 signs that you possibly might grow up to be a murderer. Hope they catch this person and lock them up before we all have to find out if it's true or not.
Tyler

Cleveland, OH

#13 Apr 27, 2010
That scum bag that did this thinks he got away with it. Just wait. Karma never forgets, what comes around, go's around and you will get yours 10x worse!

Kelleys Island, OH

#14 Apr 27, 2010
J_E_C wrote:
I watched a 20/20 show a few years ago and abusing/killing an animal is one of the top 7 signs that you possibly might grow up to be a murderer. Hope they catch this person and lock them up before we all have to find out if it's true or not.
I've said it before, and I will say it again. Anyone who would do some thing like this to an animal, will without a second thought do it to a human being.
Duece duece

Medina, OH

#15 Apr 27, 2010
Yep, Guest, it is the sure sugn of a sociopath. Look up the childhoods of some of America's most famous serial killers, they all started abusing/torturing animals.
Kara

United States

#16 Apr 27, 2010
Its people like that, that give me reasons to carry a gun! I wouldve shot the person! Dont let me find out who and where you live!!!!
Greg

Canton, OH

#17 Apr 27, 2010
What kind of disgusting human being does this to an animal? Maybe the person who did this deserves to get thrown out of a moving vechile.
carl

Cleveland, OH

#18 Apr 27, 2010
God what kind of world do we live in? I hope they somehow catch the person who did this and lock them up for a long time in a cage!
Kara

United States

#19 Apr 27, 2010
pistoff wrote:
OMG!!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!
This has got to be one of the most hilarious stories in months ... well, at least since that cat was nailed to the fencepost.
We definitely need more "dog-out-of-moving-car " stories to brighten our days.
HEY CRACK HEAD~ I LIVE IN CLEVELAND TOO! LETS MEET UP SOMEWHERE BECAUSE ID LIKE TO BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF!! USE YOUR REAL NAME SO I CAN FIND YOU! CHICKEN SHIT, F'n FREAK!!!! PRAY THIS WOMAN DONT FIND YOUR HILLBILLY A**!!!!!!!
Bruce Goldstein

Amherst, OH

#20 Apr 27, 2010
I will gladly donate $100.00 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the asshole that did this to this animal. I will donate a larger sum if the person arrested and convicted suffers personal injury while being arrested. It takes a real wonderful human being to throw a defenseless animal from a moving car. Perhaps the individual doing this cruel act should be shown what that is like. Put the person in a car, take them on the freeway and get going about 65mph and throw the bum out. If you don't want your pet, put it up for adoption to a good home. There are thousands of good people who would love to own this dog and others like it.
dog lover

United States

#21 Apr 27, 2010
It's nice to see how many people have love for animals that has been abused. Sorry to say it happens everyday..then you have a fool that causes all the pain to the animals,,,Mr. pistoff I bet if you go to shelter to see this dog, the employees would love to meet you...
tammy

Cleveland, OH

#22 Apr 27, 2010
some people make me sick! just look at this cute dog, who would be so cruel as to toss this dog out of a moving car? who ever did this should be shot!! i hate people like you and you shouldnt breath the same air as me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want my dog back! (Sep '09) Mar 25 RosieAlon 27
St. John's home for girls, painesville, ohio (Apr '15) Mar '18 Denuse 35
Wal-Mart meat (Jul '09) Dec '17 Hilda 44
Manners Dec '17 Hida 1
Western Reserve Hardware (Aug '17) Aug '17 Dave 1
Are realtors really helping our county? (Apr '17) Jul '17 Novasikz 2
News 100 years ago with Charlie Miller (Jul '17) Jul '17 Big Johnson 1

Perry Jobs

Personal Finance

Perry Mortgages