Corrupt Cops in Perry

Posted in the Perry Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Latest Victim

Perry, MI

#1 Oct 18, 2007
Beware driving through this "friendly" little town after dark. You might be harassed without cause by a short, Mexican Perry cop. He stopped me for no reason, tried to find something to nail me on, couldn't do that, so he tried to pick a fight. Bad case of "little dick" syndrome. Use caution!
vixon824

Kirkland, WA

#2 Aug 13, 2008
That same Perry Policeman did the same thing to me and then he took me out of my car even though I hadn't been drinking and did a field sobriaty test as well as wrote me up for failure to take the breathalizer. He never arrested me, but did tow my car and it cost me $182.00 to get it out of the place. I also had to pay an attorney $500.00 to defend me in court, but it still hasn't gone that far yet.
sparty

Fowlerville, MI

#3 Aug 14, 2008
Officer Hernandez by any chance???? He pulled me over, accused me of speeding, would not tell me his name, accused me of speeding, would not show me the radar, told me to give me my license and when I said I wanted his name first he became irate and told me he is the one with the power. I could tell he was off his rocker so I would not get out of my car or provide anything until back-up Officer, which I requested, arrived. Later, residents told me there are complaintes filed against him and to keep on filing them with the police department until something is done. He winked and smiled at me before he left. When I took the ticket to court, he changed the charge down to defective equipment.
who can we trust

Granbury, TX

#4 Aug 14, 2008
anyone had any problems like this by the Livingston County sheriff's????????
PTH

Otis, OR

#5 Aug 19, 2008
I hear the State Police are investigating Perry Police. I don't know if it is Offcier Hernandez or not. I hear it is with two officers and one has already quit. THey just got rid of the chief last year for stalking a women....Be Careful driving in this town
perry citizen

Worcester, MA

#6 Sep 4, 2008
Not the corruption you may think, more like sex in the city!
Concerned

Ovid, MI

#7 Sep 4, 2008
When is the public going to FINALLY get the TRUTH?! This is ridiculous. The people deserve to know the truth about who is "protecting" them on the streets.
cat

Madison, WI

#8 Sep 11, 2008
PTH wrote:
I hear the State Police are investigating Perry Police. I don't know if it is Offcier Hernandez or not. I hear it is with two officers and one has already quit. THey just got rid of the chief last year for stalking a women....Be Careful driving in this town
yes he was
kit

Madison, WI

#9 Sep 11, 2008
Dont worry the cops we have now dont harasse or pull over young females the perry cops are here to serve and protect us their are no bad ones or any gonna break the law their just doing their job the bad ones are gone so give these cops a chance to do their job
Retired Police Officer

Kirkland, WA

#10 Sep 13, 2008
That Hernandez cop was getting alot of drugs maybe to many. If your doing your job your going to get complaints in police work. Sounds like the perry residents had a hard time having a (mexican) being a cop there. Iam a (American) retired Police officer and heard these complaints so I followed the police and would watch them from inside buildings. Didnot see any wrong doing and even followed through on some citizens rumors about the young girls being pulled over. All rumors. Of course when I was a cop women and yes young girls were attracted to the uniform. The fact is a Partime time perry officer and a Shiawassee county dep is under investigation. NO full time officer. Perry citizens you better keep in mind that when you need help you are going to like any cop even a Mexican cop. Very bad things can happen in small towns and they do. Do the right thing and if you do have a complaint make it. Swear to it in front of the Chief by raising your right hand and tell him if your lieing you can be held accountable for filing a false police report. Let him investigate it and if you are lieing take the conseqences or let the officer take the consequeces. Be respectful even if they are not. Yes, give them your driver license sparty you could go to jail if not (obstucting justice)sounds like if he was like you said he was you could of gone to jail.
Cant belive sparty

Kirkland, WA

#11 Sep 13, 2008
Sparty you actually told the officer to call for back up and you didnot give him your driver license. If you where in any big town you would of been dragged out of your car and sent to jail. Go to a big city and do that you will find out. Sounds like you where one of those people who didnot like that cop for being MEXICAN. Then I guess you took the fine and payed it. Fight it to the end if he was wrong. You paid the fine and lost, he was nice to lower it down and your still not happy. If your over 18 be a man.
Response to Latest Victim

Kirkland, WA

#12 Sep 13, 2008
Latest Victim. I was just told about this site and seen your comment. I was amazed to read your comment. I can see why you think he has a to your words little dick syndrome. Your mind set and way of thinking about a Mexican cop is clear. I am sure you dont shave your head or wear a sheet but you sure think like they do.
response to Vixon

Kirkland, WA

#13 Sep 17, 2008
Here we go again. He didnot arrest you and your complaining. You refused to breath in the breathalizer. HUM!! why? I cant wait till somebody else dies from a drunk driver which happens allot here in Shiawassee county. You can thank all these people who wine and complain about the police doing their job. But what you wont know is how many people wont drive knowing he is out there. My guess Vixon you had more up your sleeve than your leading on. I am not pro police but at least tell the whole story and be honest. Wonder why you refused the breath test and why he towed your car? If all you paid is $500.00 for an attorney please share his name because that is exetermely cheap or maybe your a return customer.
highly boosted

Madison, WI

#15 Sep 21, 2008
i strongly suggest that all who have suffered illegal and abusive treatment by the department should immediately call Shanon Akans at the michigan state police corunna post and file a report.
the state police are conducting a CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION and...
need your help!
ty
Yes

Kirkland, WA

#16 Sep 21, 2008
I aggree anyone suffering illegal and abusive treatement from any department should contact The state Police or the Attorney General make sure you have proof and if your giving false information you may be charged with reporting a false report and in some cases the officer can sue you. Good luck. The state police is investagting a part time officer and a Deputy.
Crime

Kirkland, WA

#17 Sep 21, 2008
They are investagating criminal behavior not bad treatment. You must have nothing and seek revenge to be asking the community for help in getting the police in trouble. Again you will hate the police until you need them. Then you will love to see them.
highlyboosted

Ann Arbor, MI

#18 Sep 22, 2008
who's the moron making irrelevant remarks?

like jack friday form dragnet used to say...

"only the facts"
Response to Highlyboosted

Kirkland, WA

#19 Sep 22, 2008
The moron is a concerned parent from perry. This parent wants all drug users and sellers out of perry. That includes you Vixon / Highlyboosted
highlyboosted

Ann Arbor, MI

#20 Sep 23, 2008
ARE YOU TRYING TO INTIMIDATE ME?

INTELLECTUALLY AS WELL AS PHYSICALLY?

DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!

i'm curious as to how you jump to these ridiculous conclusions and equate drug use/sales to public complaints of clearly predatory sociopathic behavior by members of the department?
three (3) members of the force have been fired. the record is clear!
when the state police finish their CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION, the details will be available for all to see.....i will make sure of that!

LET ME MAKE THIS ABUNDANTLY CLEAR:

WE ARE NOT ANTI-LAW ENFORCEMENT.....

JUST ANTI-SOCIOPATHS!!!!!!!!!!

once again...you make no sense

( I HOPE THESE WORDS AREN'T TOO BIG FOR YOU!)

Since: Sep 08

Perry, MI

#21 Sep 23, 2008
You always have a voice when it comes to issues effecting the public. Get involved. You've already taken the first step by speaking up, now do it in the proper forum. Local government were established with the citizens wishes as the apex. Generally speaking, one of the biggest problems with city or villages boards and councils is a lack of participation by residents. If you were to present you ideas either as a singular voice or on the behalf of many, the council could be compelled to disclose more information to you and or your citizen group. Will this process be immediate? No, but you have to let the governmental system run its course. Your local form of government can provide you with many more details pertaining to the status of a department as opposde a chat room full of rumors. Let me reiterate, get involved. Don't just speak up hear do it in front of others. Like I already stated this is a good first step, but if you don't take it farther and stand up for what you believe, either you're a liar or a coward. Be and advocate for what you believe in!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High Water Bills Hit Williamston Aug '14 brenda bartkowiak 1
Laingsburg woman in custody after fatal shooting (Mar '12) May '14 family 7
"Officer" LanFrankie (Aug '06) Dec '13 Southern 60
McCowan Guilty Of Second Degree Murder (Nov '13) Nov '13 Robert 1
Debate: Obama-Marriage - Perry, MI (Sep '12) Nov '12 jaquin 3
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - Perry, MI (Sep '11) Nov '12 AshyBear 4
Debate: Abortion Debate - Perry, MI (Sep '12) Oct '12 AshyBear 2
Perry Dating
Find my Match

Perry Jobs