Vermilion parish Don't drink and smok...

Vermilion parish Don't drink and smoke enough.

Posted in the Perry Forum

Mysterymix

Lafayette, LA

#1 May 15, 2013
Mysterymix

Lafayette, LA

#2 May 15, 2013
Someone did a study, and found that Vermilion parish is the 10th healthiest parish in Louisiana. Vermilion beat out St. Landry, Evangeline, Jeff Davis, St. Mary, Iberia, and St. Martin. Maybe its because nobody sells a good cracklin here.
Highway14

Lafayette, LA

#3 May 15, 2013
I always felt like the living was good here in Vermilion parish.
skinner

Abbeville, LA

#4 May 15, 2013
I am suffering from a back injury caused by being rear ended by a drunk driver on 5-3-2013. The person driving the vehicle blew a .21 about 3 hours after the accident, now saying that do I think lowering the legal limit t a .05 is going to stop someone from getting plastered and getting behind the wheel and either hurting or killing someone no a chance in hell. The only thing that would stop them from getting behind the wheel is a friend , a designated driver or a little common sense, which when you get drunk enough to blow a .21 you have no common sense, just a belly full of alcohol and a brain that is completely fried at the time. The person who hit me was n their 30's so they knew better.
Mitchell

United States

#5 May 17, 2013
Mysterymix wrote:
Someone did a study, and found that Vermilion parish is the 10th healthiest parish in Louisiana. Vermilion beat out St. Landry, Evangeline, Jeff Davis, St. Mary, Iberia, and St. Martin. Maybe its because nobody sells a good cracklin here.
As I have been trying to educate MrsC , pork and pork fat are extremely healthy options in the "Woods Holly Beach Diet". I lost 35lbs eating pork.
Eggs and seafood are super saturated with cholesterol!
So I gave them up.
Yea, right!!!
Lmao!
....if you ever pass through Krotz Srrings, stop at Billy's on 190. Best gratons....
MrsCuldesac

Mobile, AL

#6 May 17, 2013
Awe I love grotans sha! Lol
Hope your good Old Woods!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abbeville youth program 2 hr Act 254
Flinstones Break Up. 23 hr Truth and consequ... 686
City Utilities (Mar '09) Jun 21 Bobby 22
what??? Jun 20 apdd 50
i love my VPSO Jun 20 Flag 15
Gremlins Jun 16 fantasy 2
counsel on aging Jun 14 be-ware 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perry Mortgages