Teachers rally for pay raise

Teachers rally for pay raise

There are 1 comment on the Baltimore Sun story from Apr 2, 2008, titled Teachers rally for pay raise. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

Baltimore County teachers battling with County Executive James T. Smith Jr. over a lack of pay raises stepped up their pressure yesterday, marching outside his office and participating in a job action by ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

Gordon Brown

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#1 Apr 2, 2008
Well most of us are having to lower our standards of living, but why are the police getting raises and the teachers not??? Having been a police officer and having been married to a teacher I can tell you that teachers are, on average, more highly educated, more dedicated, and worth more to our society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perry Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reputed 'Bloods' Gang Member Charged In Shooting (Mar '06) Sep '16 Real Deal 455
News Harford exec wants to get rid of county-owned p... Aug '16 noobieR 1
News Missing 17-year-old boy from Middle River Jul '16 jose 1
News Hundreds show support for housing bill in Balti... Apr '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
Jolly Shows carnival returns to White Marsh Mal... (Apr '16) Apr '16 montydad5000 1
News Abingdon Panera fundraiser for Sheriff's Office... (Mar '16) Mar '16 PatFrance 1
News Man shot outside White Marsh restaurant (Feb '16) Feb '16 Rain 2

Perry Hall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perry Hall Mortgages