Reputed 'Bloods' Gang Member Charged ...

Reputed 'Bloods' Gang Member Charged In Shooting

There are 453 comments on the WJZ Baltimore, Maryland News Weather story from Feb 25, 2006, titled Reputed 'Bloods' Gang Member Charged In Shooting. In it, WJZ Baltimore, Maryland News Weather reports that:

BEL AIR, Md. An alleged member of the "Bloods" gang has been charged with attempted murder after a shooting two weeks ago in Edgewood.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJZ Baltimore, Maryland News Weather.

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Amanda

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2006
joppatowne aint got no "bloods" so they can just stop
Amanda

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2006
edgewood has no "bloods" either
Poor people

Washington, DC

#3 Mar 9, 2006
Of course they have gangs.Thatis what Edgewood is all about, No good gangs members
but there time will end.
charlie

Rego Park, NY

#4 Apr 12, 2006
edge wood is some B.S cause no bloods up in there bloods is the shit
EastSidePiruBloo ds

Olney, MD

#10 Jun 12, 2006
EastSidePiruBloods and 14th Street Zone Bloods N D.C.
EastCoast Fu*kin Shit Up C's Down
B1o0dy Truth

Lanham, MD

#13 Sep 16, 2006
yo ther5 no rea1 B1o0d5 in M.D. if u klaim U.B.N.
OR N.T.G. your not a rea1 B1O0D T.Rodger5 NEVER TOLD
G MA¬ĘK 2 FORM UBN THE5E FAKE BLOOD5 ARE A11 INTERNATE
THUGS
Preacher Man

United States

#14 Sep 16, 2006
Maybe One day by the Grace of GOD you gang bangers will wake up and grow up and realize the number of lives you are ruining to include your own and be couragous enough to denounce your gang affiliation and be true men! The wages of sin is death but the gift of GOD is eternal life through Christ JESUS our Lord!
yomomma

Westminster, MD

#15 Sep 17, 2006
Alright so wat if they ain't west coast affiliated(some are like the blood from compton that got arrested for sellin rock in edgewood)there still bangin for there color and murderin muthafuckas, gettin money and fighting the enemy(krips) so how are they not bloods?
yomomma

Westminster, MD

#16 Sep 17, 2006
they is real bloods roll through some certain parts of edgewood and tell them that garrantee nobody will ever hear from u again
PURPOSE

Brentwood, TN

#18 Sep 30, 2006
COME TO EDGWOOD....SEE HOW LONG YOU LAST.....
quiet storm

AOL

#19 Sep 30, 2006
Amanda wrote:
joppatowne aint got no "bloods" so they can just stop
You got your head up your ass
quiet storm

AOL

#20 Sep 30, 2006
I'd rather get bumped off from the KKK, THAN MY OWN BLACK BROTHERS, BLOODS CRIPS WHTAEVER
My brothers from another mother
quiet storm

AOL

#21 Sep 30, 2006
First it was the war on drugs, and over 1,000,000 Black men are now in prison or jail.
Now it's the war on terroism, and guess who is at
the top of the list., Not Bin Laden M%$&&%$.
It's Bloods, It' Crips It's who ever is banging.
And you say bang for your dead Homie O.G. TYE.
WHO'S GONNA BANG THAT FOOD ON THE TABLE FOR YOUR KIDS. Who's gonna bang that rent, when all your money is spent. The logical choice is repent.
yomomma

Middle River, MD

#22 Sep 30, 2006
gangs are everywere now and u can't stop them cuz they recruit in jail too so people who go into prison not as a gang member comeout as one it's a cycle that repeats itself
Jake

Baltimore, MD

#23 Oct 6, 2006
One of the reasons for this epidemic is FEAR, and not having a consistent positive male role model in the lives of both young men and women. I'm a youth pastor in an inner city church East Baltimore Deliverance Church. Most of these young people are looking for an Identity that was never given to them as a child from a repsectable God fearing authority, to speak a blessing over there life.
Instead of hiding in the sand and making it seem like there's nothing that can be done. Let's use the power that is in us which is the Holy Spirit, and speak life into the lives of our youth and let them know who they really are. That they are not Crips or Bloods, but a chosen generation called by God to do an awesome work for Him in the earth.
Do I have any soldiers out there?!
Holla
denver lane

United States

#27 Oct 14, 2006
if your OG is not a known member from california your set is fake ...and only OGs can start entire sets...other members dont have that power or rank , NO imaginary OG's and we dont use numbers and ponit systems on the west that was made up by some fakes on the east , only real members on the eastcoast and south have known california G'...that goes for crips and damus.....no gang groupies. we die for this !!
crabKILLA

Raleigh, NC

#28 Oct 17, 2006
DO-NUTS & cRABS
crabKILLA

Raleigh, NC

#29 Oct 17, 2006
FUyK REDNECKS WHITE FOLK$ CRACKERS BURN IN HELL
redhead

Arlington, VA

#30 Oct 17, 2006
I'm now getting worried about the spread of this as my 14 year old sister comes home from her first month of high school telling the babysitter that she has been recruited and in order to be part of the gang she must pay down with all the boys. This is garbage. I wish they would leave my sister alone. She doesn't need any of this garbage. I dont live at home anymore, but I sure hope I dont need to go back home to take care of this. I'm gonna beat her from here till next year...cause if I kill her then I know she wont be murdered on the street somewhere. I dont understand why people have to be so violent towards one another. It makes me sad that the young people are getting involved in stuff like this.
big shell

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#31 Oct 18, 2006
we used to rape crabs in lockup.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perry Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harford exec wants to get rid of county-owned p... Aug 19 noobieR 1
News Missing 17-year-old boy from Middle River Jul '16 jose 1
News Hundreds show support for housing bill in Balti... Apr '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
Jolly Shows carnival returns to White Marsh Mal... Apr '16 montydad5000 1
News Abingdon Panera fundraiser for Sheriff's Office... Mar '16 PatFrance 1
News Man shot outside White Marsh restaurant (Feb '16) Feb '16 Rain 2
News Table Talk - (Oct '07) Dec '15 The Truth 10

Perry Hall Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perry Hall Mortgages