APG testing shakes area residents

APG testing shakes area residents

There are 4 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Feb 13, 2008, titled APG testing shakes area residents. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

A series of explosions at the Army's Aberdeen Proving Ground yesterday rattled dishes and startled residents from Perry Hall to Middletown , Del., 30 miles away.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

hdg resident

Baltimore, MD

#1 Feb 13, 2008
The tests at Aberdeen Proving Ground are a problem for many thousands of citizens in the area. The loudest blast yesterday shook my house so hard that cracks appeared in the drywall.

However, I have to accept that APG were there before my house was even built. I do have to question, however, why the government insists in tests of this nature so close to a seismic fault line. There are vast areas of desert, why not run these tests there?
Move

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2 Feb 13, 2008
Suck it up! APG does testing to protect our men on women that are serving our country. A notice was put out in the new, so that everyone knew of the upcoming testing. I respect that fact that you do realize that APG was doing testing long before you and most people lived here. APG truly saves lives.
Blah Blah Blah

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2008
APG this APG that. You can move nobody is making you stay! The desert awaits you ... hmmm oh wait they test there too!
Just say THANK YOU

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4 Feb 15, 2008
The noises that you hear are the sounds of your FREEDOM. Every time you hear or feel something from APG you should be saying THANK YOU to the men and women that are protecting you and fighting for your freedom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perry Hall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are so many people fat in Kingsville? (Jul '10) Sun Ronald Sylvester 4
News Accident clogs I-95 south near Caton Avenue - (Jul '07) Jul 20 Sheila 28
News Developer wants to build homes on Middle River'... Jul 6 Michele 1
Eli Freeland (Dec '10) Jun '15 Crystal rose 6
News Man Shot in Possible Drive-By in Joppa: Sheriff May '15 tony 1
News Perry Hall Woman Makes 'Pretty Pockets' for Bre... (Oct '13) Jul '14 Jen 3
News Vandals Damage Perry Hall Presbyterian Church F... (Jan '14) Jan '14 god 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perry Hall Mortgages