First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MLK

Hawkinsville, GA

#42 Mar 19, 2012
the truth wrote:
This has nothing to do with race. It has with with where you came from GOD. God made all races of people but HE did not make a MIXED race. So say or beleave what you want, but that my friend is the truth.
AMEN on that.If the truth be known its because the most we see is black men and white women. Thats because the black men are so sorry that the good black women won't have anything to do with them and the white women are so sorry that the good white men won't have anything to do with them. So what WE get out of this is alot of inocent mixed kids thats not sure who thay are or where thay fit in. THANK ABOUT IT, ITS SAD.
fyi411

Phenix City, AL

#43 Mar 25, 2012
Ur just an ignorant stupid person who was not intended to be here but u are so we deal with it and my husband is black and I am white and I bet we have better jobs and house than u do. I also bet ur son or daughter is sorry as shit probably why I married my black husband cause he works harder than u!!!
Go f**k itself cause u are a piece of trash!!
fyi411

Phenix City, AL

#44 Mar 25, 2012
And God created us all equal u must think there is a white heaven and black heaven and Chinese and Japanese and Irish and Mexican and Puerto Rican heaven??? No there isn't but I bet when u go to hell it won't matter!
fyi911

Macon, GA

#45 Mar 25, 2012
the truth wrote:
This has nothing to do with race. It has with with where you came from GOD. God made all races of people but HE did not make a MIXED race. So say or beleave what you want, but that my friend is the truth.
race mixing has been going on along time.When abrahams wife sara didn't have a child until her ninties ,abraham conceived isaac, by hagaar saras,servant.Were they of the same race?.Isaac sold jacobs son of sara and abraham into slavery.Who which is believed by a certain religion to be the seed of native american indians and is considered one of the lost tribes of israel. Anyway my point, agreed god didn't create mixed races in the beginning, but it would be narrow minded to think race mixing just now started.
fyi911

Macon, GA

#46 Mar 26, 2012
also,most of us white and black have native american heritage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jomic Home Restorations (Jun '11) Dec 3 Karma 72
Cheating Wives Nov 23 Hohoho 3
Who was Kevin Wellons (Feb '17) Nov 21 Misty 5
Cell service Nov '17 JPS 1
News On the Table gatherings open up conversations a... Nov '17 Brainiac Five 1
Racism... Nov '17 The Truth 10 1
Hawkinsville nurse (Apr '15) Nov '17 The Truth 10 51

Perry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance