Taylor County Fatal Crash

Taylor County Fatal Crash

There are 5 comments on the WCTV Tallahassee story from Jul 29, 2010, titled Taylor County Fatal Crash. In it, WCTV Tallahassee reports that:

One person is dead and two in serious condition following a traffic crash in Taylor County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCTV Tallahassee.

The Correct Information

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Jul 30, 2010
The Article did not have all the correct details. James Sherrod was 32 not 35 and was born June 22. The wreck happened at at 9:30pm, not after 10:00pm. When printing a article, you need to get your facts straight. James Sherrod was a great man, a loving father and will be miss and loved forever. Thanks
Wanda

Dothan, AL

#2 Jul 30, 2010
On my way to be with Chips mom to help her as much as I can! Ever one please try to understand she has lost her only child she loved him more the life it self, I cant say what I would do I have 4 child and 2 step child and dont ever want to walk in Barbara shoes! Please pray for her and the family! RIP Chip !!!
Wanda

Dothan, AL

#3 Aug 2, 2010
Back in AL PLEASE pry for the family, His mother has a long way to go something she will never get over, a grand baby that will be 2 in Sept will help her as she is a part of her son Chip! And a great famiy all that was there for her! LOVE YA ALL!!!

“Always Room For Jell-o”

Since: Jan 10

Lake Butler, FL

#4 Aug 2, 2010
They all have my prayes
Slim

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2010
I just heard about my buddy yall im sorry.Chip Sherrod was one of a kind. I hadnt known him very long but he was a very good friend for the time i did. He was a good man to work with and always kept me laughing. I know he loved his baby girl more than life itself, she was always on his mind and in his heart. My prayers are with the family, i truly am sory for everyones terrible loss. Im gonna miss my old buddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware the Elmore Aug 13 Eyeroll 1
News Goodman's Bar-B-Que in Perry Florida (Apr '11) Feb '17 Veiner 10
News Body found by RR tracks (Jun '16) Feb '17 Madisoncowboy 2
Sign that reads Day 23 (Apr '10) Jan '17 Slick 3
Looking for root doctor or spiritual healer in ... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Beth Cox 1
News Former School Employee Charged with Three Count... (Nov '14) Aug '16 Dark Juice 2
Comcast. (May '16) Jun '16 Unknown 2

Perry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perry Mortgages