Paving Fraud Suspect Arrested

Paving Fraud Suspect Arrested

There are 374 comments on the Crestline Courier-News story from Sep 18, 2008, titled Paving Fraud Suspect Arrested. In it, Crestline Courier-News reports that:

One day after a story outlining his allegedly fraudulent deeds appeared on the front page of The Mountain News last Thursday, a man suspected of bilking numerous mountain residents in a paving scheme was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Crestline Courier-News.

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
George Stanley

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2008
watch out folks, I'm back in California doin my thang...scammin the old folk in driveway paving.
MA RuMnIes

Swansea, MA

#2 Oct 10, 2008
This is George Stanley's cousin that it's him writing that. people stop writing this bad stuff about him!!!
Native

Carson, CA

#3 Oct 11, 2008
i have come across many of the stanley's over the last several years. they have approached me several times ans 1, or as a whole family to trade blacktop for down payments on homes, or whatever else they can trade. there all Gypsies' and live like cult members and will take any possibly can from you. if you live in th IE and are a business owner or just one of us trying to make ends meat the honest way, stay away from this whole family, or the last name Stanly period. it is a very large family and there everywhere, i also know most of them live in the Perris or surrounding area. they are a paving, and blacktop contractor. shady business practice, accepting jobs and money without performing, ect...STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCUM BAGS ...
Stanley

Montclair, CA

#4 Oct 11, 2008
My last name is Stanley, I am not a thief or a crook and work for a living. You shouldn't put everyone with this last name in the thief category. I know a lot of Stanleys that do paving and they are not all crooks. They are hard working, just trying to get by just like you and I. I believe this type of statement is called defamation.
(stay away from this whole family, or the last name Stanly period)

In law, defamation (also called calumny, libel, slander, and vilification) is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image. Slander refers to a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism.

If I were you I would shut my mouth unless you want to get sued!
Native

Carson, CA

#5 Oct 13, 2008
First of all in case you have forgotten this is the USA. you can take every word u just typed and firmly implant them str8 up your ___.

My opinion is left unchanged, and i have had many attempted dealing with all the Stanley losers. go ahead sue me Mr Stanley, but before you do you might want to look up the success rate of defamation of charactor law suits before you look up the meaning in the dictionary next time dork.

when your done there you can lick the sweat off my nutts..
mista Stanley

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2008
Stanley wrote:
My last name is Stanley, I am not a thief or a crook and work for a living. You shouldn't put everyone with this last name in the thief category. I know a lot of Stanleys that do paving and they are not all crooks. They are hard working, just trying to get by just like you and I. I believe this type of statement is called defamation.
(stay away from this whole family, or the last name Stanly period)
In law, defamation (also called calumny, libel, slander, and vilification) is the communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image. Slander refers to a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report, while libel refers to any other form of communication such as written words or images. Most jurisdictions allow legal actions, civil and/or criminal, to deter various kinds of defamation and retaliate against groundless criticism.
If I were you I would shut my mouth unless you want to get sued!
ima a Stanley and i resembl that last state ment.
Boomshockalocka

Downey, CA

#7 Oct 15, 2008
you what? lmao.
Stanley

Montclair, CA

#8 Oct 18, 2008
Native wrote:
First of all in case you have forgotten this is the USA. you can take every word u just typed and firmly implant them str8 up your ___.
My opinion is left unchanged, and i have had many attempted dealing with all the Stanley losers. go ahead sue me Mr Stanley, but before you do you might want to look up the success rate of defamation of charactor law suits before you look up the meaning in the dictionary next time dork.
when your done there you can lick the sweat off my nutts..
This is the USA you loser. I can tell you haven't been anywhere but Sun City. Isn't that a place for old people to live? I bet you don't have the nutts to give your real name, hiding behind a computer and putting people down that you don't even know. I am not trying to change your opinion, I really don't give a f### what your low life opinion is. You know your a loser and that's all that matters. Have to put people down to make yourself feel better? You really sound mature...dude! Learn how to spell, get off the computer and go to bed, it's past your bedtime.
ASPHALT MAN

Moreno Valley, CA

#9 Oct 19, 2008
ireally dont have time for you but your such a dumb a#@.first of all your probrably sitting at home with your 80 yr. old mother with no money in your pockets to do anything else but to talk about people that have more than you.you cant even spell and im the loser! your just one of those people that didnt amount to s##t and now your mad.you said that you had you only attempted dealing with the stanleys.how do you know that there all thieves, are you psycic? now your the gypsy! your just a jealous little man and mad that we make lots of money and your still workin at mcdonalds.i guess your daddy didnt teach you s#@t in life.we are not a cult like you stated we just have eachothers back when family is in need.we are not doing our sisters and marrying our uncles billy bob.is your daddy also your uncle. are you just one of those losers that my tax dollars support every month.(and those 6 kids running around the trailer park with no shoes on)did you get your 24 pack today? by the words that you use this is how i see you.dont judge a race by a few bad or unlucky people.seriously i am a legit paving contractor from the area and my last name is stanley and i have never stolen or ripped anyone off in my life. your just an idiot that talks out of his a#@ and your jealous. we take care of our families and were not in need.did you like what i said about you (what if it isnt true)do you need a job? just kiddin you lazy cracker.
ASPHALT MAN

Moreno Valley, CA

#10 Oct 20, 2008
no comment native loser
Dizzy Denler

United States

#11 Oct 29, 2008
wheres big steve bailey at.
Native

Canandaigua, NY

#12 Oct 30, 2008
FYI.

i knew this clown and his whole family are nothing but losers...they have ALL been in my office many times looking to trade blkacktop for downpayments on homes, and trade for everything nothing short of groceries....you can try to justify all you want a55clown the facts are what they are, there total scum bags looking to take from others no matter the results...oh and for the record i own my own home in Menifee, my mom lives across town, cant you think of anything better? take your time and think up a good one so i can bouce your lame comment right back atcha. your opinion means about as much as the clown getting convicted..
Native

Canandaigua, NY

#13 Oct 30, 2008
Might want to change your name fool, your business will suffer now and forever....your all alike and we know you take care of you and yours cause thats all you care about f&^%tard...save it your toast.
ASPHALT MAN

Silverado, CA

#14 Oct 31, 2008
and for the record i own my own home too.just because u seen some people like that u shouldnt judge em all like that.so if youre white i should call u a red neck,oh and yea its pretty easy to own your own rv they cost like a $100 right?and your mom lives across the trailer park!wow youre sure somebody i want to be like.u shouldnt talk about other peoples business,do i put down all your yard sales in front of your rv?!!!its wrong to put all of the same kind of people in one catagory,should i put u in the red neck catagory?stop all the sh@# talkin its gettin pretty old and inmature grow up a@#hole!!
George Stanley

United States

#15 Nov 5, 2008
Call George Stanley of Community paving for all your paving needs.
the george stanley

Elgin, TX

#16 Nov 11, 2008
who ever is typing my name because theyre to much of a coward to use there own afraid for whatever reason ur so cool wish i had a celebrity to pretend to be wow and for the rest of u co,, suckers you can all lap my balls till that blow and close your lips up get a life really call martha stewart and tell her your sob stories or the owner of emron that screwed the country not a poor little paver boy stop pickin on me all your comments are onna make me cry you jealous fu,,in fa,,ts losers build a bridge and get over it find a new person to look at to make yourselves to feel better about your scams or cons that your pullin
stanley ASPHALT MAN

Baldwin Park, CA

#17 Nov 11, 2008
where do you live native boy
i got a load for sale..........get em all george
native

United States

#18 Nov 12, 2008
stanley ASPHALT MAN wrote:
where do you live native boy
i got a load for sale..........get em all george
Ya yu got a load all tight...a load of sh@#! packed in your head!
stanley ASPHALT MAN

Baldwin Park, CA

#19 Nov 12, 2008
what the hell is all tight dumb ass! go back to school cracker ass cracker. did you ride the little school bus
native

United States

#20 Nov 13, 2008
stanley ASPHALT MAN wrote:
what the hell is all tight dumb ass! go back to school cracker ass cracker. did you ride the little school bus
no u sh# for brains! irode a big red dump truck to skool. i cant help it if i left skool in the 8 grade to work. Im 21 an i have 3 trucks a home and got about 80g's last year. life is good sukka!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Baker's Drive Thru Aug 20 Anonymous 22
Review: Halloween City Aug 20 Anonymous 1
Bridal Show|Historic Motte Museum|Free Aug 20 Linda 1
pastors who lie (May '08) Aug 20 Danielle 1,125
Gordie moves on...............rollin, rollin, r... (Nov '10) Aug 19 aquilateq 3
News Woman Threatening to Jump From Perris Overpass ... Aug 19 Lady Morgana 2
Judy :P (Nov '13) Aug 19 anonymous 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perris Mortgages