Suspect pleads not guilty in deadly F...

Suspect pleads not guilty in deadly Fontana home-invasion robbery

There are 5 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Nov 25, 2009, titled Suspect pleads not guilty in deadly Fontana home-invasion robbery. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A Perris man has pleaded not guilty to two counts of murder and three other felonies in a deadly home-invasion robbery in Fontana last month.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

FAT ANCHOR BABY

Crestline, CA

#1 Nov 25, 2009
MEXICAN KILLERS? QUE? No puede ser? Who'd a thought that we'd ever see Mexican gang banging scum involved in a home invasion robbery that involved a killing?
gus

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Nov 25, 2009
When you shoot someone you shoot to kill period. Break in my home and I will empty ninteen 9mm in your azz, if you have a partner thats ok I have three spare clips. I am a marksman with my Glock, Colt 45 and shot gun, I hit 25 out of 25 in international skeet (100 MPH CLAY) able to shoot through my bulls eye shots consistantly (same hole) with both hand guns. Nothing like good ol Navy Seal training.

Since: Mar 09

Perris, CA

#3 Nov 25, 2009
Bullsh*t,Mexicans dont commit crimes ,he must have been half black or cuban or something
CHUNTAtruth

Chino, CA

#4 Nov 26, 2009
Lee Allen Johnson ? A WHITE killer...QUE ? SI puede ser.
Jose Kennedy Garcia

Chino, CA

#5 Nov 26, 2009
FAT ANCHOR BABY wrote:
MEXICAN KILLERS? QUE? No puede ser? Who'd a thought that we'd ever see Mexican gang banging scum involved in a home invasion robbery that involved a killing?
Dont you dare say Lee Johnson is black,according to other articles he is WHITe(truth hurts huh ?)and the san bernardino inmate locator states that he has blue eyes and browns hair....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Health Officials Are Condemning Ariana Gran... Jul 28 Airhead Sucks 6
News Police investigating Ariana Grande's video doug... Jul 28 Airhead Sucks 5
News Justin Bieber: His Surprise Phone Call To Suppo... Jul 28 Airhead Sucks 3
News Your Views - 06/03 (Jun '11) Jul 28 positronium 8
Horny teen emo! Moreno Valley! Jul 27 Child Of The Shadows 1
News Pop singer Ariana Grande issues video apology f... Jul 24 Ariana Grande Rea... 5
News No criminal charges for Grande after doughnut l... Jul 24 Ariana Grande Rea... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perris Mortgages