Pennridge police program targets aggr...

Pennridge police program targets aggressive drivers

There are 12 comments on the PhillyBurbs.com story from Jan 13, 2010, titled Pennridge police program targets aggressive drivers. In it, PhillyBurbs.com reports that:

The Pennridge Regional Police Department has received $2000 from the state as part of a 2010 program aimed at aggressive drivers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhillyBurbs.com.

FRESH AIR

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 14, 2010
I think all boroughs need to get involved. Rt. 309 in quakertown is the worse along with at the traffic light of 663. On 3 occassions, I was almost ran into by individual cars, driver's ride your ass and so forth.........
NotZKM

Quakertown, PA

#2 Jan 14, 2010
I totally agree. They also need to pass statewide legislation banning hand held cell phone usage as well.

Tailgating seems to be on the rise, or my car is just a magnet for nut drivers!

People need to just slow down, and, it's not MY fault if you're late for work.
red or black or green

Northampton, PA

#3 Jan 14, 2010
NotZKM wrote:
I totally agree. They also need to pass statewide legislation banning hand held cell phone usage as well.
Its def. your fault. Ive seen you put more lipstick on yourself than sarah palin and her pig. Putting all that on in traffic slows everything down! ONE stick per day, not TWO!
SSA

Glenside, PA

#5 Apr 19, 2010
NotZKM wrote:
I agree!--If you are in the right lane you can drive as slow as you'd like, I just hate when people sit in the left lane
Jersey Duke

United States

#6 Apr 19, 2010
red or black or green wrote:
<quoted text>
Its def. your fault. Ive seen you put more lipstick on yourself than sarah palin and her pig. Putting all that on in traffic slows peverything down! ONE stick per day, not TWO!
You are the PIG!
Just The Truth

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

#8 Apr 19, 2010
NAG - Not Another Group wrote:
Wonder if Quakertown can get a grant to set up and catch all the red light runners at Hickory Dr and 663.
I appreciate the speed traps they setup on Hickory, but the amount of vehicles especially 18 wheelers are more of a danger.
I doubt it, only one quarter of that corner is Quakertown Borough.
class of 95

Quakertown, PA

#9 Apr 19, 2010
I use the 309 bypass each morning, and I see some INSANE drivers on there...riding up everyone's ass because they need to do 85 on a 55 road...
twyjr

Clifton, NJ

#10 May 26, 2011
Here's the solution to aggressive driving, double or tripple the fine for anyone caught tailgating; imagine how much revenue that would bring to the state.
twyjr

Clifton, NJ

#11 May 26, 2011
I say increase the fine to $5000 an offense; that will stop aggressive driving.
twyjr

Clifton, NJ

#12 May 26, 2011
If they can't afford it, no problem. Put them on a payment plan.
ohyeah

Grand Rapids, MI

#13 May 26, 2011
Drive in the right and pass on the left. Most people won't tailgate you if you do the speed limit. I have the opposite problem, I am always stuck behind people that can't seem to reach the speed limit. It drives me nuts!

Since: Jan 11

Perkasie, PA

#14 May 26, 2011
Hope they give tickets to people who drive with their head up their ass on 309...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perkasie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
noxious smell (Jul '12) Thu Sindy 10
News Pastor says he asked Fonder to leave church Unn... (Oct '08) Jul '16 kathy 37
Twin municipalities... May '16 Its Time 1
Mary jane (Jan '16) Jan '16 Neil 1
Review: Brinckman Richard (Jan '16) Jan '16 RICHARD BRINCKMAN 1
Zero media coverage for an armed robbery in tow... (Dec '15) Jan '16 Rockhill Township 2
News Marino's Stepbrother Questions Police Actions a... (Aug '12) Nov '15 Matthew Valimont 36

Perkasie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Perkasie Mortgages