Bucks couple charged with running Int...

Bucks couple charged with running Internet prostitution ring

There are 4 comments on the The Morning Call story from Mar 6, 2009, titled Bucks couple charged with running Internet prostitution ring. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Bucks County couple was charged today with operating an Internet prostitution ring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

“concerned for my grandchildren”

Since: Mar 09

niantic

#1 Mar 20, 2009
does anyone know if the kaylor children were there when kaylor was arrested?
iamapplauld

AOL

#2 Mar 25, 2009
living in the same neighborhood makes me wonder what else is going on in our backyard. why wasn't a background check done on this couple especially the husband since it seems he has been arrested before. i quess Heritage Orchards is only concerned about getting 1 year in advance rent rather than the safety of keeping this developement going to the trash.
RonMania

Washington, DC

#3 Mar 25, 2009
This is old news, but I misplaced the contact info, does someone know it. Just for research material, of course.
her bff

Decatur, IL

#4 Jun 14, 2010
no her children were not they were safe and sound with her parents

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perkasie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rockhill Quarry May 19 Very Concerned Re... 3
News Woman arrested for underage drinking after foot... (Nov '09) Apr '18 Shesahoe 57
Peace keepers Apr '18 Dont Bother Now 1
News Church may take senior programs (Jul '07) Mar '18 interested 6
Cold Cuts Merch (Sep '17) Jan '18 Nopefactory 2
how do you get a guy to give you oral sex? (Apr '11) Oct '17 Dont know what to... 19
News US Sen. Pat Toomey takes shots at Trump on elec... (Sep '17) Sep '17 weaponX 3

Perkasie Jobs

Personal Finance

Perkasie Mortgages