Funeral held for girl, 9, killed last...

Funeral held for girl, 9, killed last week in Pa.

There are 2 comments on the WFMJ-TV Youngstown story from May 17, 2011, titled Funeral held for girl, 9, killed last week in Pa.. In it, WFMJ-TV Youngstown reports that:

Associated Press - May 16, 2011 8:25 PM ET TELFORD, Pa. - Family and friends have said goodbye to a 9-year-old girl who was brutally assaulted and killed before being stuffed into a trash bin near her suburban Philadelphia apartment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMJ-TV Youngstown.

Connie Althouse

Telford, PA

#1 May 17, 2011
The "24" year old sicko who killed Skyler should be killed also, what he did to her was inexcusable!! Skyler had alot to live for her and did not deserve this. I think the "fiancee" should also be held accountable since she heard screams and did nothing!! If she would have checked it out, Skyler might be alive today yet.
cover bridge apartments

United States

#2 May 30, 2011
That was so sad. She was just 9 years old. The cops did rough him up once they got him and again during the arrangement. I hope he gets it in prison. She is now in heaven where she is safe.

Coexistwitheveryone@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Perkasie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Church may take senior programs (Jul '07) Jun 5 Trey Gowdy 5
News Farm-to-plate restaurant to set up shop in Quak... May '17 Qtown Brown 14
Sellersville Theater & Ozzy Osbourne Apr '17 Van Homo 5
Mary jane (Jan '16) Mar '17 Johnny d 4
Go mobile_ Joe T the THIEF (Sep '16) Feb '17 Jim bobcock 5
Lowlifes in perkasie (Oct '16) Feb '17 Jim bobcock 3
Twin municipalities... (May '16) May '16 Its Time 1

Perkasie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance