Local news in brief, Sept. 24, 2009

Local news in brief, Sept. 24, 2009

There are 7 comments on the The Santa Fe New Mexican story from Sep 23, 2009, titled Local news in brief, Sept. 24, 2009. In it, The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that:

Photo: Anneliese Rios, 8, left, and Rebeccah Peshlakai, 8, help decorate the sukkah a ' or temporary dwelling a ' Wednesday at Congregation Beit Tikva.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Santa Fe New Mexican.

2 cokes short of a 6 pack

Santa Fe, NM

#1 Sep 24, 2009
Wow are you serious an article in the news brief about someone that wants something back that she lost. If thats the case I want all my old G.I. Joes back that were sold about 13 to 15 years ago, at a garage sale, I will pay double what you bought them from me for. I will be looking for this to be posted in the news breif tomorrow. Thank you
Lost and found

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Sep 24, 2009
I lost the oil cap to my car at a gas station on ST. Francis if found please return. I'm spraying oil allover.
Ummm

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Sep 24, 2009
Lost and found wrote:
I lost the oil cap to my car at a gas station on ST. Francis if found please return. I'm spraying oil allover.
...go buy a new one, perhaps?
Oh yeah

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Sep 24, 2009
...read the article first, I suppose. Ha ha.
please return

Huntsville, AL

#6 Sep 24, 2009
I lost my boxers the other night,dont know where just woke up and they were gone.
no underwear

Andover, MA

#7 Sep 24, 2009
please return wrote:
I lost my boxers the other night,dont know where just woke up and they were gone.
who wears underwear ? I sure don't
CREEPY

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Sep 25, 2009
I THINK NATHAN MTZ DINT. TRY ROBBING ANY ONE JUST CUSE HE'S BLOD DOSENT ME HE'S THE ONE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peralta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Starbucks in Los Lunas "Warning about a Golddig... (Jan '17) Sep 15 Vince L 7
Child molestor ALERT Aug '17 The more you know 1
News New Mexico Public Education Secretary Skandera ... Jul '17 oakie 13
Los Chavez Tweakers (Dec '16) Apr '17 chainz 2
News Los Lunas homes showing foundation problems (Jan '08) Apr '17 HOHI 195
News Breeder under fire for running 'puppy mill' (Jan '09) Apr '17 Debra Buckhorn 228
News Facebook chooses New Mexico for new data center... (Sep '16) Dec '16 Aimee Hall 2

Peralta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peralta Mortgages