Rita P. Tafoya

There are 2 comments on the Mountain Mail/STPNS story from Apr 17, 2008, titled Rita P. Tafoya. In it, Mountain Mail/STPNS reports that:

Rita P. Tafoya, 92, passed away Friday, April 11, 2008, at her home in Socorro, N.M. surrounded by her loving family. She was born May 8, 1915, to Max and Teresita (Tafoya) Peralta in Kelly, N.M.

She is preceded in death by her husband, George A. Tafoya; son, Frank Tafoya; grandchildren: Phillip Tafoya, Tommy Tafoya, Marty Soto and Diedre Tafoya. She is survived by her children: Mike Tafoya and wife, Sadie of Albuquerque, N.M.; Ted Tafoya and wife, Ann of Santa Rosa, N.M.; David Tafoya and wife, Rosemary of Albuquerque; George Tafoya Jr. and wife, Pam of Albuquerque; Joe Tafoya and Robert Tafoya, both of Albuquerque; Corine Aragon and husband, Benito of Albuquerque; Ernestine Gonzales and husband, Marco of Socorro; and Mary Soto and husband, Angel of San Antonio, N.M.; sister, Angelica Tafoya of Magdalena, N.M.; 20 grandchildren; 42 great-grandchildren; and six great-great-grand-children. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mountain Mail/STPNS.

Benjamin

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2008
I miss you alot grandma!!!
Love,Benjamin

“TheseDays”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 24, 2008
Rest in peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peralta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Piedra gets 5 1/2 years (Mar '11) Oct 27 PullDaCovers 45
Starbucks in Los Lunas "Warning about a Golddig... (Jan '17) Oct 19 Vince G 11
News Los Lunas homes showing foundation problems (Jan '08) Sep '17 HRresident 197
Child molestor ALERT Aug '17 The more you know 1
News New Mexico Public Education Secretary Skandera ... Jul '17 oakie 13
Los Chavez Tweakers (Dec '16) Apr '17 chainz 2
News Breeder under fire for running 'puppy mill' (Jan '09) Apr '17 Debra Buckhorn 228

Peralta Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peralta Mortgages