Fire Investigation Focused On Wood-Bu...

Fire Investigation Focused On Wood-Burning Stove

There are 1 comment on the WCCO story from Jan 30, 2006, titled Fire Investigation Focused On Wood-Burning Stove. In it, WCCO reports that:

Pequot Lakes, Minn. The wood-burning stove was the focus of an investigation as to what caused a fire that killed four members of a family in Pequot Lakes, Minn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCCO.

Michael Welch

AOL

#1 Feb 5, 2006
My name is Michael Welch. My cousin was STEVEN STORK. He and members of his family were killed in a house fire in your town. Although I have searched the news sites for a video/pictures of the fire, I have found none. Could someone direct me, it would help me with closure for members of the families who could not attend the funerals. Thanks foe any help.

Michael Welch (Welch Family )

E mail ....[email protected]
(760) 753-3042 ...Calif

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pequot Lakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nisswa students pack meals for Kids Against Hun... Dec '16 Addison Lullo 25 1
News Juno winner Francey to perform at Nisswa Jul '16 Beware place like... 1
News Juno winner Francey to perform April 15 in Niss... Jul '16 Beware place like... 1
News Court suspends Vadnais Heights lawyer's license (Apr '10) Jun '16 Bar None 11
abuse of power by eagle bend police bobby j bar... (Nov '15) Nov '15 angry citizen 2
News Gilbert Vargo (Jun '15) Jun '15 linnc2f 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17

Pequot Lakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pequot Lakes Mortgages