1993 concert at Sun Tan Lake

Posted in the Pequannock Forum

Tracey Kennedy

Moline, IL

#1 Nov 6, 2006
I know this is a long shot, but I went to a show at Sun Tan Lake in August of 1993, Stone Temple Pilots headlined, but I cant remember who else was there. Is there anyone out there who was either there or remembers this? I am trying to remember who else was at this 'mini' fest. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
chris

New York, NY

#2 Mar 14, 2007
Don't know. But you should check out stevehoffman.tv and ask on the discusuion board.
jonny

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#3 Mar 15, 2007
Tracey Kennedy wrote:
I know this is a long shot, but I went to a show at Sun Tan Lake in August of 1993, Stone Temple Pilots headlined, but I cant remember who else was there. Is there anyone out there who was either there or remembers this? I am trying to remember who else was at this 'mini' fest. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
the other main act was the butthole surfers i was a stagehand there for quite a few shows.. that show i couldnt work
Joe C

New York, NY

#4 Apr 10, 2007
flaming lips were there as well
jcmods

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Apr 30, 2007
Funny I was trying to remember that very same thing yesterday. I remember Butthole Surfers, Stone Temple Pilots and Flaming Lips, but wasn't there another band?

BTW, that show was as close as I got to an Altamont type vibe. The crowd was really ugly especially when you had to buy beer tickets in advance and they ran out of beer. Then it rained and we were only one of a hundred or so people for the Buttholes (which was very surreal).
Haha

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2013
I was at this show. My friend almost killed a girl throwing a garbage can like 50 ft. Great show. Broke my finger never has been the same. after the show we found a stash of Kegs that belonged to the venue and loaded up my friends 74 le sabre.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pequannock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pompton Plains Resident Jan 23 G Hawthorne 1
Local Pompton Plains Photographer (Sep '10) Jan 15 gail hawthorne 5
New York Heroes Youth Football Camps Jan 15 Pro Sports Experi... 1
Amanda Forysth Jan 13 codey291343 12
High school to test for students' weekend drink... (Feb '07) Dec '14 PHIL 4
Any horny teens wanna talk? (Jan '13) Nov '14 jose 9
Wolfsons Market (Lincoln Park) *WOW* Nov '14 rsperry4u 1

Winter Storm Warning for Morris County was issued at January 26 at 4:03PM EST

Pequannock News Video

Pequannock Dating