17 1/2-year sentence for NJ man who m...

17 1/2-year sentence for NJ man who molested girl, 5

There are 1 comment on the PhillyBurbs.com story from Apr 3, 2009, titled 17 1/2-year sentence for NJ man who molested girl, 5. In it, PhillyBurbs.com reports that:

A man who climbed through a window and twice molested a 5-year-old girl in the bedroom of her Pequannock home has been sentenced to 17 1/2 years in a state facility for sex offenders.Prosecutors say 28-year-old Timothy Iberer of Bloomfield _ who had previous child sex assault conviction _ told the girl he was a doctor when he first entered her room ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhillyBurbs.com.

Dingburp

Willow Grove, PA

#1 Apr 8, 2009
hahaha Tiny Tim sure has a bright future in State. At state, everyone just LOVES a child molester. Maybe his life will end within the first year, let's hope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pequannock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Man stole pal's car to avoid missing co... Apr '15 Abrahammock Relig... 1
News Riverdale police charge woman with DWI after al... Feb '15 Carol 1
Amanda Forysth (Sep '14) Feb '15 pinkysthumb 15
News High school to test for students' weekend drink... (Feb '07) Dec '14 PHIL 4
News Pequannock police detail several complaints aga... (May '14) May '14 ROSE 1
News Lincoln Park: Police Blotter, April 2, 2014 (Apr '14) Apr '14 kev 1
News 5 towns benefit from I-287 tickets (Aug '08) Dec '13 pAT 12
More from around the web

Pequannock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]