Rand principal transferred to Central...

Rand principal transferred to Central Office

There are 2 comments on the Montclair Times Community Online story from Jul 3, 2007, titled Rand principal transferred to Central Office. In it, Montclair Times Community Online reports that:

“A person of her caliber was punished essentially because of the opinion of a few”

For Evelyn Gonzalez-Spivey, the move was "a promotion." After four years as principal of Rand Elementary School, Gonzalez-Spivey was transferred to a newly created position as coordinator of teaching and ... via Montclair Times Community Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Montclair Times Community Online.

andinoabu

Peekskill, NY

#1 Nov 8, 2007
You were right to put in that quote. She was a person of very high caliber, trained in the grounds of an innovative school district in New York with a reputation for getting teachers to do their job and instilling a love of learning in children.
Interesting
Charles

Bronx, NY

#2 Apr 25, 2009
I was a student at Zoral Neal many years ago. She is a wonderful leader and thought us how to be successful and to never stop learning

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pequannock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I relized now about Nicole mcglynn and Charlene... 2 hr Hannibal32112 1
Charlene mckenny is a prostitute in riverdale nj Dec 13 Hannibal32112 1
O'Dowd....trash (Feb '16) Dec 7 Deli 5
Please tell Martha Scola Dec 4 squealer 2
Will anyone important listen to to my story Nov '17 Hannibal32112 1
In Wanaque, NJ - think twice before voting for ... (May '06) Nov '17 Allways right 10
News RHONJ: Manzo brothers pull out of Rt. 23 castle Oct '17 citizenquestion 1

Pequannock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pequannock Mortgages