School to test for weekend drinking

School to test for weekend drinking

There are 3 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jan 31, 2007, titled School to test for weekend drinking. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Some teenagers who drink during the weekend could be in big trouble come Monday morning: A New Jersey school district plans to institute random urine tests capable of detecting whether alcohol was consumed up ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Typie

Miami, FL

#1 Jan 31, 2007
Since when did the school system become the "Alcohol Police"? I thought the real police were suppose to do that job. So what if they did drink, what is the school system going to do, slap their hands with a ruler and say "bad student"?

Coeme on school gusy, get a grip.
Typie

Miami, FL

#2 Jan 31, 2007
Since when did the school system become the "Alcohol Police"? I thought the real police were suppose to do that job. So what if they did drink, what is the school system going to do, slap their hands with a ruler and say "bad student"?
Come on school guys, get a grip.
ashley

Apopka, FL

#3 Jan 31, 2007
YO RASS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pequannock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hoffman Laroche murder? (May '06) Jul 20 Joe 55
please .. ramada inn wayne new jersey Jul 12 Frustrated 1
Ramada Inn Jul 8 Kimmy 1
News Wayne councilman asked to resign after argument Jun '17 MHHt 2
Walter T Bergen music teacher Jun '17 Sarah 1
Pompton Lakes Mayor and Councilman participate ... Jun '17 Advocate1 1
Red May '17 Red 1

Pequannock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance