Citing lack of customers, Dunstable's...

Citing lack of customers, Dunstable's Convenient Mann closes

There are 1 comment on the Lowell Sun story from Aug 17, 2011, titled Citing lack of customers, Dunstable's Convenient Mann closes. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Some regulars on their way to work would flood the downtown pizza and sub shop for coffee as soon as the business opened every morning, said resident Brittani Denoncourt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Picking

Pepperell, MA

#1 Aug 27, 2011
Muleman Your comments re Manns closing was at a minimum insensitive at worst cruel.Most people I spoke with totally disagree with you.I am curious as to how you make a living.I would bet Manns have given more to society than you by far.Lighten up .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pepperell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police Briefs (May '08) Mar '18 Harry Bummer 93
News Clark gets (Dec '10) Jan '18 Me again 43
News Fitchburg prostitution sting nets five arrests (Oct '13) Dec '17 Notsodumb 86
News Friends say ex-Shirley town administrator consu... (Jun '10) Nov '17 Inquiry 63
News Pepperell man, wheelchair-bound father face rap... (Oct '09) Nov '17 Knowledge 256
News Frustration ignites tempers, assault charges re... (Oct '08) Oct '17 Peppone 4
News Ayer man remains held without bail in domestic-... (Jul '17) Sep '17 Darn Tootin 5

Pepperell Jobs

Personal Finance

Pepperell Mortgages