Pepperell man, wheelchair-bound fathe...

Pepperell man, wheelchair-bound father face rape charges

There are 254 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Oct 15, 2009, titled Pepperell man, wheelchair-bound father face rape charges. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A 30-year-old Pepperell man and his wheelchair-bound father are facing charges that they got two women drunk and sexually assaulted them after they passed out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Justice

Andover, MA

#221 Nov 7, 2010
Concerned mom of son wrote:
Obviously it wasn't that gentleman, They were there for 5 days, even during the jury pool. I told you to learn how to read!!!!I know more than you think. My son has read everything you have written. Remember he comes in late. I am sure your daughter will be reading it too. That relationship is going NOWHERE. Now that this is over , he can tell her everything he knows about her that he has kept to himself. He also knows who is good in her family and who isn't. By the way it doesn't include YOU
Your son hasn't read everything-or maybe he has because I sent all the posting to him in case he wasn't following. I've promised him I wouldn't mention his name or his current employment on this forum- could ruin everything he's worked for. But hey concerened mom doesn't think that matters- I aplogize to this forum for getting caught up in the Denise drama - I bad- knew better. The postive issue here is - The start of charges against this monster has started- more victims are filing chargers-and we will stand by them as they stand up for the truth. Again I apoligize for bogus- nonsense rants- this is a forum for the charges against Arron Miller and not the distaste of one mother against another-
Stupid Bickering

Peabody, MA

#222 Nov 7, 2010
To concerned mom of son ,
funny how you sit on here and keep replying when you clearly said how you were kickin yourself in the ass for wasting your time on this website. You look like such an idiotic hipocrit talking about Ellen and other people as if you know them seriously just stop replying to stupid stuff and grow up a little.
how dare you

Lawrence, MA

#223 Nov 7, 2010
concerned mom of son, no one really cares what you have to say. go bake a cake or something you can make yourself useful doing. your shoving your nose into something you know nothing about. so stop you look like a fool.
Rapists belong in jail

Sandown, NH

#227 Nov 7, 2010
Concerned mom of son -(Comment 211)"You are the only social retard. And by the way, be careful, all those nurses teaches your Daughter at Regis are very close friends of mine, people I worked with and went to School with, Especially Mary, ask your daughter".

You made the above threat and other threats about calling paople's mothers, etc.

Please take you medication - NOW!
Gonna be anonymous

Dallas, TX

#228 Nov 7, 2010
Ok concerned mom of a son.... All of a sudden you are complimenting your sons girlfriend when a few posts back you were saying so much shit about her? Are you bipolar? And what did you call the Lowell sun because Now everyone knows your Diane the nurse? When your the one who started by throwing justices idenity out there... you just keep started drama and blaming it on someone else just like you are blaming rape on the girls that were raped not aaron miller!! Your messed up
Curious

Manchester, NH

#229 Nov 7, 2010
Gonna be anonymous wrote:
Ok concerned mom of a son.... All of a sudden you are complimenting your sons girlfriend when a few posts back you were saying so much **** about her? Are you bipolar? And what did you call the Lowell sun because Now everyone knows your Diane the nurse? When your the one who started by throwing justices idenity out there... you just keep started drama and blaming it on someone else just like you are blaming rape on the girls that were raped not aaron miller!! Your messed up
I'm not seeing any post by concerned mom that compliments the son's girlfriend. I know the son's girlfriend and she is everything that concerned mom said she is - regardless of whether she was raped. She is a compulsive liar and has habitually lied about every aspect of her life since the day I met her. And no, I am not saying she wasn't raped. I can just see what concerned mom's point is here - if she's lied about everything else, how do we know that she hasn't lied about this, too. No one said that anyone deserves to be raped and no one said that aaron miller isn't scum of the earth. We were purely discussing the character of this girl.

P.S. Who is Diane? I haven't seen the name Diane in any of the past posts.
magnum pi

Chelmsford, MA

#230 Nov 7, 2010
Excuse me, but to get everything back on track, whatever happened to the "wheelchair bound father"?
Wheelie

United States

#231 Nov 7, 2010
I can see the old man in the wheelchair trying to rape a drunk chick.
"Roll me back and forth faster, son....I'm commmmmmmiiiinnnnngggg!!! "
how dare you

Lawrence, MA

#232 Nov 9, 2010
maybe the girlfriend lied alot because the boyfriend has such a JUDGEMENTAL MOTHER. or maybe he was just a bad boyfriend. get over yourself "concerned mom" your son is not a saint. do you think any girlfriend tells their boyfrends mother EVERYTHING. I dont know what kind of world you live in but in the real world nothing like that happens.
how dare you

Lawrence, MA

#233 Nov 9, 2010
oh and FYI to all you bickering mothers and nutty sisters and boyfriends and whoever the hell is on here.- i have some news, Aaron is officially GUILTY and was proven guilty by professionals who do this kind of work everyday. it doesnt matter the character of the victims or their relationships with family or boyfriends he was proven guilty by the state DA your fighting a lost ar. its already been proven and if you think you couldve done things differently go to law school instead of fighting on a local newspaper forum.
justic is surved

Tyngsboro, MA

#234 Nov 9, 2010
Im so glad he is guilty. i dated him when he first moved to mass. after 3 months with him he was crazy. Everything everyone said about him 100% true..
My Say is The TRUTH

Auburn, MA

#235 Nov 9, 2010
First of all, you all can just shut the fuck up because NONE of you know the truth about anything having to do with Aaron Miller. Before you start throwing stones at someone you have no clue about why don't you stop and take a look at yourself first. Some of you sit there and say because of his past he must have raped those whores. Well let me tell you one fucking fact, Aaron Miller did not kill his mother, in fact his father admitted to killing his mother a few times. He told it straight to my face once so you can get that bullshit out of your heads. In the judge statement it stated that Aaron Miller was the "victim of a domestic and abusive situation" due to the fact that his father beat him nearly everyday, poured gasloine on him in from of all his family including his aunt and uncles and would light a match, and every dog Aaron had his father would take him out to the woods and make Aaron watch him shoot it. I think I know a lot more about Aaron then all of you gossip listeners and bloggers. Aaron loved his mother more than anyone in this world and to this day and can not talk about her because it hurts him too much. He was the one protecting his mother on the night she past away because his father was beating her, as a daily ritual. He tried to protect her and he removed the knife from her shoulder and called 911 while his father just stood and watched all doped up.
My Say is The TRUTH

Auburn, MA

#236 Nov 9, 2010
Aaron is a hero because he lost a parent that night and still pleaded for the death penalty because he could not bare losing another parent and having his father go to prison. He had served time he did not even need to serve, but he did it anyways because he is a good person. Aaron has been living in Massachusetts for five years until this bullshit happened with these sluts and he was not in trouble once! All of a sudden two whores decide to go to his house who are in serious relationships and have sex with a man they just met! I know for a fact those girls were not raped but what kind of girl would do the things these girls did, whores, thats who. I have heard Aaron's side of the story from day one and so hasn't his family and friends and his story has NEVER changed. These girls are 100% to save their asses because they didn't want to look like WHOREs in which they are and they did not want to look like cheaters to their boyfriends. However, after seeing these girls, can't call them women but they haven't proved their women and they will never be, they looked and acted like a whore would. I looked them straight in the eyes and they could not even look at me back because they know they are lying! I also happened to noticed BOTH of the girls glancing over at Aaron in the court room, just sitting on the stand looking at him while they LIED! A person who has so called been raped does NOT stare, glance, or even remotely look in the eyes of a person who supposibly took advantage of them!! These girls will pay for what they did to Aaron Miller on November 3rd, 2010 because he is innocent and the facts are there and all the evidence points to his innocence. Don't you find it questioning how he was only charged with one account of rape for one of the "girls" yes, this is because it was going to be a hung jury and it took the jury days to come up with a decision because they were so mind fucked about the situation. They asked for an explanation about resonable doubt because they knew their was many doubts and inconsistancies in this case! Many of you apparently do not know anything that is going on nor do any of you know about Aaron Miller!
My Say is The TRUTH

Auburn, MA

#237 Nov 9, 2010
I find it very sad how this world and the people in it have become some hateful and disrespectful towards people just because they know someone might have a past. In this case Aaron's past was not his fault to blame and he is in fact one of the best persons I have ever met in my life. You people watch the news and read the newspaper as if it were your daily job and you automatically assume if someone has been arrested, if someone is on trial for their life, if someone was at the wrong place at the wrong time, then that person is guilty and should go to prison for the rest of their life. Life is not like that and all of you who are like this and believe in this hypocrisy deserve to go to Hell and will go to Hell. God did not create us to be so hateful towards one another. You all are the type of people who would have disobeyed God and would have eaten from the Forbidden Tree. No wonder why it is like Hell on Earth because you people are just as wrong as Adam and Eve were. If you all acutally sat down and thought how disgusting and evil you people are being then maybe the world would be a better place! It is people like you that make Aaron a far more better person than any of you could be! I could type on and on about a lot of things because this is my first time on this stupid fucking blog in a long time and after seeing how fucked up you people are it makes me fucking sick to know that you people exist in the world and that I have ever even met some of you people! I can definatley tell you one thing that justice WILL be served and Aaron will be set free from all this bullshit and then all of you will be wishing you NEVER said the fucked up shit you have said about him! People like you all should just concentrate on your own lives because I bet your lives are fucking shitty as fuck and if I were some of you people I would have killed myself by now. You people need to remember one thing and one thing only and that is all this blogging you do on Aaron Miller is just hersey, you do not know the whole truth, but i do and you need to know that I do not give a flying fuck what you people have to say about him. All I care about is saying the truth to you all and maybe one of you whom isn't so fucking stupid, will understand the REAL fucking truth! You can say all the fucked up shit you want because I already know what's in store for me, the fact remains I D-O N-O-T G-I-V-E A F-U-C-K because you all can not hurt me with your words you THINK you speak the truth about. You people are nothing but talk and that is all there is. There is only so many TRUE and REAL good people out there and majority of you are not them. Aaron Miller IS one of them!!!!!!!!
My Say is The TRUTH

Auburn, MA

#238 Nov 9, 2010
Most of you people need to shut the fuck up about Aaron Miller and especially his past. None of you know the truth about what happened, Aaron Miller did not kill his mother. In the judgement statement is states how Aaron Miller was a "victim of domestic violence." His father who admitted a few times and to me in person, that he has in fact killed Aaron's mother was physically hurting Aaron's mother that night. All Aaron was trying to do was stop his father who was drinking and doing drugs at the time from beating her. It turned into one of the worst situation and Aaron had to pull the cane from his mother's shoulder and call 9-1-1 while his father just stood there not saying a word. Aaron pleaded for the death penalty because he could not possibly bare to live without his father who was going to have to go to prison for the death of his mother and would have to go for life, so Aaron took the fall for him! I bet known of you know Aaron's childhood while growing up and the fact that his father use to pour gasoline on him and light a match in front of his family and friends such as his aunt and uncle as well, his father's brother, nor did you know that every time his father would buy Aaron a dog he would make Aaron go into the woods with him so he could watch his father shoot the dog, nor did you know that Aaron loved his mother very much until this day and she was and is the one person who he loved with all his heart! Yeah that's right, you people do not know jack shit about Aaron, but I do! I know everything about him and I do know that because you people see Aaron as having a bad past in which he did not ask for nor do, you are so quick to judge that he would commit such a crime. Aaron would never physically hurt a girl or anyone for that matter because that is NOT the type of person he is and I know this for a fucking fact! The girls that cried rape, is only because they did not want to look like the BIGGEST whores because they are in a "serious" relationship and they knew their boyfriend's would think they are scum in which they are. Those "girls" can NEVER be called women because they will NEVER live up to such potential. They chose to go to Aaron's house that night and they two were the ones pushing themselves on him because that is what sluts do. I saw them in the court room and how they were glancing and staring at Aaron while they were giving their Testimony. Well, let me tell you one thing, if any of you people are smart enough to know that someone who supposibly has been taken advantage of, do not look into the eyes of their so called accuser. Those girls did and I looked them hard in the eyes and I could see that they were lying and hoping not to get caught because they were putting an INNOCENT man behind bars.
Gonna be anonymous

United States

#239 Nov 9, 2010
You think you only know the "truth" because this is what Aaron told you. I believe you were did not know him when the rapes happened... And wait wasnt it you when you found out about the rape and the murder of his mother that was so distraught.. Yah I think so, you even said it from your mouth that he is a very jealous person and you believe he could have done this... But hey you were so obsessed with finding another man to love you after your last boyfriend that chose one that would forever Change your life and your relationships with your family and friends... Have fun living with hid sister for the next 12 years and visiting him in jail. We will all still be here for you though if you ever decide to come back around.....
My Say is The TRUTH wrote:
I find it very sad how this world and the people in it have become some hateful and disrespectful towards people just because they know someone might have a past. In this case Aaron's past was not his fault to blame and he is in fact one of the best persons I have ever met in my life. You people watch the news and read the newspaper as if it were your daily job and you automatically assume if someone has been arrested, if someone is on trial for their life, if someone was at the wrong place at the wrong time, then that person is guilty and should go to prison for the rest of their life. Life is not like that and all of you who are like this and believe in this hypocrisy deserve to go to Hell and will go to Hell. God did not create us to be so hateful towards one another. You all are the type of people who would have disobeyed God and would have eaten from the Forbidden Tree. No wonder why it is like Hell on Earth because you people are just as wrong as Adam and Eve were. If you all acutally sat down and thought how disgusting and evil you people are being then maybe the world would be a better place! It is people like you that make Aaron a far more better person than any of you could be! I could type on and on about a lot of things because this is my first time on this stupid fucking blog in a long time and after seeing how fucked up you people are it makes me fucking sick to know that you people exist in the world and that I have ever even met some of you people! I can definatley tell you one thing that justice WILL be served and Aaron will be set free from all this bullshit and then all of you will be wishing you NEVER said the fucked up shit you have said about him! People like you all should just concentrate on your own lives because I bet your lives are fucking shitty as fuck and if I were some of you people I would have killed myself by now. You people need to remember one thing and one thing only and that is all this blogging you do on Aaron Miller is just hersey, you do not know the whole truth, but i do and you need to know that I do not give a flying fuck what you people have to say about him. All I care about is saying the truth to you all and maybe one of you whom isn't so fucking stupid, will understand the REAL fucking truth! You can say all the fucked up shit you want because I already know what's in store for me, the fact remains I D-O N-O-T G-I-V-E A F-U-C-K because you all can not hurt me with your words you THINK you speak the truth about. You people are nothing but talk and that is all there is. There is only so many TRUE and REAL good people out there and majority of you are not them. Aaron Miller IS one of them!!!!!!!!
My Say is The TRUTH

Auburn, MA

#240 Nov 9, 2010
Furthermore, Aaron did not rape those girls!!! I know it for a fucking fact and so doesn't his family and friends. His story NEVER changed since day one, however these girls' stories have changed over and over and over again! The facts of the case was shown in the court room. There were NO drugs found in the girls system and they barely had any alcohol in their system as well. Now how can you tell me a girl that has not been drugged and has had hardly any alcohol can not remember a thing of what had happened to her that night. It is all bullshit and impossible because there is no way in Hell these girls were out of it or whatever bullshit they want to say they were going through. What they were going through was a fun and carefree night. Aaron is a very shy man and these girls approached him, asked him to a party, then asked to go to his house, and more over one of the girls asked him for a condom! So how can you people sit here and support these nasty fucking whores of such perjury?! Aaron could get any woman he wanted because he is not only a good looking man but he is also very smart, successful, nice, and kind. He is 100 times better than these girls who decided that their reputation of being WHORES is more important than a human beings LIFE! Never the less it was shown in the court room of all the lies of the Pepperell police and how they wrote down the story in how they wanted to portray it and put words into Aaron's mouth, words which he NEVER and would NEVER say. The nurse stated how she mixed up the girls urine and blood samples and even put a total and completley different name on one of the urine and blood samples for one of the girls. The nurse even stated how the next day when she went to check her work she remembered going home that night worried because she felt as though she mixed up the two girls tests in which she did and told her boss and even asked for a resignation. I could go on and on about the FACTS that were revealed in court because I was there and I bet 99.9% of you people weren't so you do not know the TRUTH and you should. I should not have to state the obvious and what happened in the court room but it should be heard. There is so much more that happened in the court room that would make all you judgemental people astonished on how the witnesses and the so called professional fucked up their investigations and their studies. So before you start saying shit that isn't true, maybe you should read the TRUTH here since none of you probably went to the court hearing for over a week, you all don't know shit about the case nore do any of you fucks know shit about Aaron Miller!!!!!
My Say is The TRUTH

Auburn, MA

#241 Nov 9, 2010
Gonna be anonymous wrote:
You think you only know the "truth" because this is what Aaron told you. I believe you were did not know him when the rapes happened... And wait wasnt it you when you found out about the rape and the murder of his mother that was so distraught.. Yah I think so, you even said it from your mouth that he is a very jealous person and you believe he could have done this... But hey you were so obsessed with finding another man to love you after your last boyfriend that chose one that would forever Change your life and your relationships with your family and friends... Have fun living with hid sister for the next 12 years and visiting him in jail. We will all still be here for you though if you ever decide to come back around.....<quoted text>
First of all I have heard the TRUTH from all his family and friends so you don't know what the fuck your talking about and I met Aaron before these so called accusations started, shows how much you know! Furthermore, I NEVER said he could have done it because I wasn't going to judge a person I just met. I am not a stupid fuck like people like you who believe everything they hear. I listen first before a judge a person and I go with the TRUTH and that is Aaron's side and his family and friends. Aaron found me and if it wasn't for him I would NEVER have found out how much my family and friends are judgemental pieces of shit or I would have found out too late. I am so glade I have people like you and like that out of my life for good because it made me a much stronger person and all you people live for is the drama and I am sick of that bullshit! Lastly, he is not going to jail for 12 years hahaha shows how much you know about the system! Don't wait for me to come around because I NEVER will. You and members of my family are DEAD to me, so don't waste your breath or your time waiting for that day because I would rather die a miserable death than to ever see or hear from people like you again!!! It is people like you that make the world a horrible place and Americans hate to call themselves American because America is a free country and fucked up people like you do not have the right what so ever to be here! You should leave the country, your just a communist to this country!!!
Gonna be anonymous

United States

#243 Nov 10, 2010
You are in denial! You choose a person you have know almost 2 years over your family you have known 22 years... You are insane. Think outside the picture, guilty is guilty and that's what the jury chose. You are so wrapped up in his side of the story that you are so naive to look at the facts the jury heard that they knew nothing about the case and still said he was guilty. you will be kicking yourself in your ass one day when Aaron decides he wants a younger chick becAuse your getting to old or he misses his raping days, taking advantage of young women so he can feel powerful... And you will have no family or friends to come too.
My Say is The TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I have heard the TRUTH from all his family and friends so you don't know what the fuck your talking about and I met Aaron before these so called accusations started, shows how much you know! Furthermore, I NEVER said he could have done it because I wasn't going to judge a person I just met. I am not a stupid fuck like people like you who believe everything they hear. I listen first before a judge a person and I go with the TRUTH and that is Aaron's side and his family and friends. Aaron found me and if it wasn't for him I would NEVER have found out how much my family and friends are judgemental pieces of shit or I would have found out too late. I am so glade I have people like you and like that out of my life for good because it made me a much stronger person and all you people live for is the drama and I am sick of that bullshit! Lastly, he is not going to jail for 12 years hahaha shows how much you know about the system! Don't wait for me to come around because I NEVER will. You and members of my family are DEAD to me, so don't waste your breath or your time waiting for that day because I would rather die a miserable death than to ever see or hear from people like you again!!! It is people like you that make the world a horrible place and Americans hate to call themselves American because America is a free country and fucked up people like you do not have the right what so ever to be here! You should leave the country, your just a communist to this country!!!
how dare you

Lawrence, MA

#244 Nov 10, 2010
this.is.hilarious. shes gone nuts.

OK your an idiot Ms. Potty Mouth becase why dont you click to page 1 and i believe your the author of "the TRUTH" when you balled your eyes out when you found out what he was arrested for AFTER you found out he was controlling and a racist. Your a hypocrite and just as fucked as we all are "proclaimed to be"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pepperell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ayer man remains held without bail in domestic-... Sep 19 Darn Tootin 5
News Townsend officer resigns amid probe into citize... (Jan '17) Sep 2 Sam 5
News Tempers flare as Shirley police officer fired (Nov '16) Aug '17 Len 66
News Ayer arrests (Aug '09) Aug '17 Nick 5
Beatles For Sale tribute band returns to Shirley Aug '17 Beatleman 1
News Serving life for Ayer murder, ex-Green Beret su... (Jan '09) Jul '17 QBob 125
News Convict sues Ayer police (Jun '08) Jul '17 Disappointed 50

Pepperell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pepperell Mortgages