Pepperell's decision: Experience or n...

Pepperell's decision: Experience or new blood

There are 9 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Dec 5, 2010, titled Pepperell's decision: Experience or new blood. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Paul Camire paid $850 in property taxes on his house on the New Hampshire border when he first moved to Pepperell in 1978.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Walter

Nashua, NH

#1 Dec 5, 2010
Johnson's proposal for property-tax waiver for seniors is a joke and a gimmic.. So lets get this straigt LBJ.. no taxes for senions, yet everyone of use that isn't coded a senior needs to pick up their end.. that is stupid.. and a last minute hail mary to win a seat you are going to get crushed on trying to win back this week.. Go Mike Green....
JIm

Fitchburg, MA

#2 Dec 5, 2010
Towns has got bring spending under control and stop all this waste, both Townsend and Pepperell have raised taxes and fees, and end up with surpluses.

the middle class has had it...
Fools

Pepperell, MA

#3 Dec 5, 2010
Once again the sergi machine has pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. Green is just what the doctor ordered for Joe's agenda. People of Pepperell sit back and watch the sergi circus act 3 begin.(act 1 Patrick and act 2 Hallisey). Oh and let's not forget when it comes to taxes, they have ski rocketed over the past 4 years with our friend Joe in office. One more honorable mention, Mr. Greenís father is the head of the council on aging, gee I wonder why everyone down there is voting green? Just like when McNabbs father ran his election... There is some more new blood that want's out of the kitchen :( But hey the people of pepperell are easily duped. Who is going to run in 3 years when Green quits ?
Billy bull

Pepperell, MA

#4 Dec 5, 2010
The fool as he describes himself is a mad little man because his candidate LBJ is not doing well.He has been intimitated by Joe Sergi and wants his pal LBJ in there. Well LBJ had his chance and the people spoke. We dont need more of the same and big egos elected again!I think the seniors in the town can think for themselves without you basically calling them stupid,FOOL!! Vote Green for change!
Happy Gilmore

Pepperell, MA

#5 Dec 5, 2010
Fools wrote:
Once again the sergi machine has pulled the wool over everyone's eyes. Green is just what the doctor ordered for Joe's agenda. People of Pepperell sit back and watch the sergi circus act 3 begin.(act 1 Patrick and act 2 Hallisey). Oh and let's not forget when it comes to taxes, they have ski rocketed over the past 4 years with our friend Joe in office. One more honorable mention, Mr. Greenís father is the head of the council on aging, gee I wonder why everyone down there is voting green? Just like when McNabbs father ran his election... There is some more new blood that want's out of the kitchen :( But hey the people of pepperell are easily duped. Who is going to run in 3 years when Green quits ?
Since LBJ is dusting of the feathers, why not bring back Gilmore in the Spring. Why wait 3 more years.
Go MIKE GREEN

Southbridge, MA

#6 Dec 5, 2010
Hey Fool, Mike only has the remainder of Hallisey's term, so how about you get your facts straight. Maybe you are the fool? The people of Pepperell are not easily duped they just believe that LBJ is not what the Town needs. I believe that Green will ask questions and not allow Sergi to push him around. LBJ has not learned from the mistake he made when he lost the first time. He might have a few more signs up this time around, but he has definitely been absent around town, while Mike has been working hard. I want someone who is going to work hard to get my vote. LBJ I do not believe that your "outside of the box" thinking is what is going to move this town forward. I think you have forgotten about the young families that would bring LIFE back into Pepperell. Vote Mike Green tomorrow!!!!!
Pipe dream

Pepperell, MA

#7 Dec 5, 2010
You people seem to think this is a presidential election.

Whomever wins this election is not going to turn this town around no matter how hard they try. It is just to messed up.
Paying Attention

Pepperell, MA

#8 Dec 5, 2010
Fools wrote:
The year before Sergi was elected my taxes shot up by 9%. Every year since then the increases have been held to almost half or less than that. Please check your facts before shooting off useless blabber. And the word is sky not ski.
Puppet Master

Pepperell, MA

#9 Jan 23, 2011
Sergi is laughing at you all EVERY day.

He has told me that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pepperell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tempers flare as Shirley police officer fired (Nov '16) Tue Len 66
News Ayer arrests (Aug '09) Aug 17 Nick 5
Beatles For Sale tribute band returns to Shirley Aug 4 Beatleman 1
News Serving life for Ayer murder, ex-Green Beret su... (Jan '09) Jul '17 QBob 125
News Convict sues Ayer police (Jun '08) Jul '17 Disappointed 50
News Ayer man remains held without bail in domestic-... Jul '17 Fake News 1
News Church bids farewell to the Rev. Denham (Aug '10) May '17 MLPaige 2

Pepperell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pepperell Mortgages