Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
everett

United States

#3699 Dec 4, 2012
sponge bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing Florida, I'm juvenile,
and expecting the government to pay for section 8, food stamps, reduced utility prices, free Obamaphones, child care, WIC, abortions, birth control,'The Ride' limousine service, heathcare, clothes allowances for kids, school lunches, school breakfast, College, ESL courses, and EBT cards for anything I missed
IS GROWN UP?
Please tone down your selfrighteous liberal slant.
It's getting OLD.
QFT!
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3700 Dec 4, 2012
Just Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
That one is easy...she claimed she was of indian heritage so she could get classified under a status that helped her around the obstacles. That is the way of the Democrat, if you can't do it the correct way, any way will do.
Read the Lowell Sun and see what your darling Republican Party wants to do, you'll be 85 before you can get on Medicare and for SS, why do you like these people???
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3703 Dec 4, 2012
Grimm wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say 85 years old, old man?
And I've got a way for your wife to earn some extra money.

She does not do babysitting anymore, change your own diaper. LOL.... She dislikes Morons even more than I do.
Crying in the rain

Lowell, MA

#3704 Dec 4, 2012
Grimm wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say 85 years old, old man?
And I've got a way for your wife to earn some extra money.
You must think his wife is a shrink.
And the way you talk . You can surely use one.
But I doubt any shrink can help you.

So save your money. Moron.
everett

United States

#3706 Dec 4, 2012
Who else here thinks that the mental midget from Lowell has a Florida proxy,
and WAY too much time on his hands?
Crying in the rain

Lowell, MA

#3707 Dec 4, 2012
everett wrote:
It's sad to say.
But the tea party is all done, Just like an old dried out tea bag.
L M A O .
Crying in the rain

Lowell, MA

#3708 Dec 4, 2012
everett wrote:
I;m sorry that your choices Dum and Dummer lost the election.
The tea party needs to change to the Hot Chocolate party.
L M A O,
Crying in the rain

Lowell, MA

#3709 Dec 4, 2012
everett wrote:
And now their saying that Ryan. Will be the front runner in 4 years.

Yea and Elvis will be giving a concert at Fenway in June.

L M A O.
serious question

United States

#3712 Dec 4, 2012
This is a serious question for both sides here;

It costs $10,000,000,000 ($10B) a day to run America.
$4,000,000,000 ($4B) a day of that $10B is borrowed, in the form of Treasuries (T bonds & T bills)

Because we have set the interest rate we payback on these T-bills & T-bonds so low,
almost no one is buying them anymore.

Our own Federal Reserve creates dollars,
then buys the Treasuries on the open market.

We are creating money, then lending it to ourselves.

Now here is the question,
We started doing this in 2008,
How long do you think this can continue?

Are you worried about the inflation all this extra money supply will create if or when the economy ever kicks back in?

The velocity of money is an interesting thing,
and a scary thought when you stop to think how much we've increased the monetary base in this downturn.
Praxis33

United States

#3717 Dec 5, 2012
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
She does not do babysitting anymore, change your own diaper. LOL.... She dislikes Morons even more than I do.
You seem to have the moron market cornered and nobody else can get any. Why don't you and I get together and share a Popsicle, you should be able to handle “my two incher” and no doubt yours is even smaller.
serious question

United States

#3719 Dec 5, 2012
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assertion is well taken and serious. I've been banging the drum here and there for months about the federal reserve especially before the elections and none of these knobs want to talk about it. Especially topix's biggest knob, Praxis33. He rails me about my support for Ron Paul and his assertion to end the fed but he cannot explain where I am wrong. He never can, but according to 'Carl from Pittsfield' he's a stand up kinda guy.
Good luck to you.
Thanks for your replies WBL!

I purposely didn't mention R.P., or any other political aspect in my question since the question is nonpartisan.

I didn't go into depth on the F.R.
I do have my own opinions on that subject as well, but it would just have watered down the question,
while giving room to pigeonhole the messenger (me), instead of answering the question.

Republican, Democrat, or otherwise,
We are bleeding money
We have decided to print more money instead of offering our debt to others at the interest rate the market would normally bear.

My question doesn't argue with that tactic,
You could argue the low interest rate should spur economic growth.

My question is, how long do you think can we do this?
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3723 Dec 5, 2012
We won our Independence from the British and have been losing the war ever since. The Banker's Manifesto of 1892, the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, along with the balfour declaration of 1917.
Peace be with you,
And also with you.
http://www.apfn.net/doc-100_bankruptcy.htm
I hope this means you are leaving our country! And, take that moron from Fitchburger with you.(I DON'T mean JF.)
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3724 Dec 5, 2012
And I agree this is a dual party problem and I do my best to avoid being marginalized or put into a box based on party lines. Personally, and regardless of what people think about him I like Gov Jesse Ventura's idea and that is declare no party affiliation and run on your name and what you believe in. He has gone as far to say we should abolish the two party system. Extreme? Perhaps to many but the way things are going in this country and the fickle arguments we are polarized on by govt is despicable and 'costly'
Many people call Ron Paul or Gov Ventura crazy yet what the hell do we call the people that have created this mess since 1913 and earlier?
What would Lincoln, Garfield, Jackson, and Kennedy call them?
I thought so.
DUCK!
You're nuts, Ventura got kicked out of Minn. he was ruining that State. Maybe you should talk with Elmer Fudd, you quaisy wabbitt!!

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3727 Dec 5, 2012
Stupid Is As Stupid Does wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the debt stupid! Who runs and owns this country anyway?
Of Puppets And Strings To Oily Things
Down Down Down
Fool!
Hey, Dio, how is returning to the gold standard to manipulate interest rates, as Ron Paul advocates, somehow more moral than the way the Fed manipulates interest now?
Florida Retiree

Riverview, FL

#3728 Dec 5, 2012
Stupid Is As Stupid Does wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about one of the stupidist mother fk'ers on topix ya know that don't ya?
Well, DON'T YA!
Thank You! Coming from you I take that as a compliment. Again, he's right, you are a moron.
Observer

Pittsfield, MA

#3729 Dec 5, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Dio, how is returning to the gold standard to manipulate interest rates, as Ron Paul advocates, somehow more moral than the way the Fed manipulates interest now?
Chris you need to stop. Your family is already humiliated enough man

Praxis33

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3732 Dec 5, 2012
You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. The only manipulating I recall by crooks like Greenspan is raising rates during a fundamentally sound market rally as he said, "To head off inflation"
Democrats and Republicans sold our souls to you know who. That is irrefutable!
James Traficant, a Democrat told ya so and what did they do to him?
You are a waste of my time on this issue Praxis and one might ask who is posing the questions you ask of me.
There is only one kind of manipulating going on here pal!
Answer the straight-forward question, Dio.
Praxis33

United States

#3733 Dec 5, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing this praxis33 supports is a jock strap around some guys ankle while he bangs away at his brown eye. I am more of a man than this imposter.
lois lane

Springfield, MA

#3735 Dec 5, 2012
There is only one kind of manipulating going on here pal!
Yep, and one day your daughters will overcome their terror and your manipulations and tell their mom what you've been doing to them for so long now.

You'll be a big hit in prison, "daddy."
Praxis33

United States

#3736 Dec 5, 2012
Praxis33 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your straight-forward is even less than my 2 incher. You're a failure and scum bag in life so they say. Now can I have my name back so I can be a better person than you. Loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pepperell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is The Driving Age In MA Too Young? (Apr '06) May 10 EverettCitizen 327
News AG seeks to slash Unitil rate increase (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeffrey Irvine 3
News Brief power outages leave thousands in the dark (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeff Irvine 802 7
News 2 attempt to steal car in front of housing court (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeffrey Irvine 1012 4
News Police Briefs (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeffrey Irvine 1011 8
News Police Briefs (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeffrey Irvine 612 8
News The river runs through her Documentary to trace... (Jan '08) Apr '16 Irvine 403 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pepperell Mortgages