Fire Department changes in Pepperell?

Fire Department changes in Pepperell?

There are 4 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Mar 16, 2011, titled Fire Department changes in Pepperell?. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

The Board of Fire Engineers last night discussed potential change in management within the Fire Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

SATISFIED

Hollis, NH

#1 Mar 16, 2011
Leave things alone.The PFD has an excellent reputation with the people of Pepperell.Could someone be dreaming of having one of those well paying public sector jobs that we can no longer afford?
flrguru

North Uxbridge, MA

#2 Mar 26, 2011
I really enjoyed pistol petes little speech. He managed to brag about his years as captain/lietenant, but I didn't here anybody ask about that. And when he referred to himself in the third person. "I had to take some time for Peter" Priceless
Mill Rat

Brookline, NH

#3 Mar 27, 2011
SATISFIED wrote:
Leave things alone.The PFD has an excellent reputation with the people of Pepperell.Could someone be dreaming of having one of those well paying public sector jobs that we can no longer afford?
Seems to be the way Pepperell works these days, if something
works, keep on screwing around with it 'till it doesn't.
Good Call Rat

Pepperell, MA

#4 Apr 15, 2011
Mill Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to be the way Pepperell works these days, if something
works, keep on screwing around with it 'till it doesn't.
You called this one Mill Rat.

One more spot still open if you are interested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pepperell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prostitution sweep nets at least nine arrests i... (Aug '09) Wed fred 269
News He 'never told me how this happened' (May '08) Aug 9 THE BOY IN BLUE 37
News William Aubuchon Jr., businessman, veteran, phi... (Nov '07) Jul '16 Revolt 7
News Override fails in Groton; Dunstable passes Jul '16 Taxpayer 1
News Is The Driving Age In MA Too Young? (Apr '06) May '16 EverettCitizen 327
News 2 attempt to steal car in front of housing court (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeffrey Irvine 1012 4
News Police Briefs (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeffrey Irvine 612 8

Pepperell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pepperell Mortgages