P and D Groton MA

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2009
My husband and I had searched high and low for a used truck with around 100K miles on it and around $4-5k. Craigslist was a bust, and car dealerships in our area laughed at us when we told them how much we wanted to spend.
We had passed A1 Auto a few times and finally stopped in. To our surprise not only were we able to find a truck in our price range but Jimmy (the owner) was very straightforward, honest and didn't try to sell us something that we didn't want.
We test drove the truck and the owner said if we wanted to buy the truck he would have his mechanic look it over to make sure it was all set.
Long story short, we bought the truck, the mechanic looked over the truck and fixed the small issues and we got a 3 yr warranty as well.
Overall we are extremely happy w/ A1 Auto and will go there all the time for our cars/trucks.
On a side note the prices listed on the vehicles are non-negotiable.
On a plus side they are open Mon - Sunday!(Sunday by appt)
Thank you!
Customers for life!
P&D, Groton MA
Ashley from Fall River MA

Fall River, MA

#2 May 7, 2011
This is the worst experience I have ever had with a car "dealer"! I drove 2 hours to see a car (and he knew this) and the son was extremely rude. I asked to see the car I had called them about and he said "If you don't have $8k cash on you, you're not even sitting in the car" and that he was sick of having people test driving that car and not buying it. I was so taken aback that I told him I did not expect someone who is a sales person to be so rude. He replied "Well that's how I am". Not to mention who ever answered the phone when I called to see if the car was still available was a peach; yeah just to get you up there. STAY AWAY FROM THIS RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL "dealer". However, there is a pretty nice place right across the street though, with some great deals and people who will treat you like your a human being,
commuter

United States

#3 May 11, 2011
Don't those two lots get flooded every spring when the Nashua rises? I wouldn't buy anything from those lots for fear they have been submerged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pepperell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tempers flare as Shirley police officer fired (Nov '16) Tue Len 66
News Ayer arrests (Aug '09) Aug 17 Nick 5
Beatles For Sale tribute band returns to Shirley Aug 4 Beatleman 1
News Serving life for Ayer murder, ex-Green Beret su... (Jan '09) Jul '17 QBob 125
News Convict sues Ayer police (Jun '08) Jul '17 Disappointed 50
News Ayer man remains held without bail in domestic-... Jul '17 Fake News 1
News Church bids farewell to the Rev. Denham (Aug '10) May '17 MLPaige 2

Pepperell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pepperell Mortgages