'Everything happens for a reason': Ma...

'Everything happens for a reason': Marine

There are 7 comments on the Nashoba Publishing story from Dec 24, 2010, titled 'Everything happens for a reason': Marine. In it, Nashoba Publishing reports that:

If he could, he would do it all over again. "The people I've met, the bonds that I've built and the person I am today would have never been this way without going through the things that I've been through," said Iraq War veteran Matt Boisvert.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nashoba Publishing.

Thanks

Hollis, NH

#1 Dec 26, 2010
Nice story, Kelly and thank you, Matt, for your service. Pepperell is proud to have you.
whysoserious?

Japan

#2 Dec 26, 2010
Oorah.
0lkpo87y9675d364 3s675d87f

Edison, NJ

#4 Dec 26, 2010
4s5d6f7g8h9uji09
torgo

Marysville, OH

#5 Dec 26, 2010
[QUOTE who="whysoserious?"] Oorah.[/QUOTE] oorah oorah where we going next? uh i guess wherever israel tells us to semper fi for israel u die hahah dumb goyim

Since: Nov 10

Dracut, MA

#6 Dec 30, 2010
torgo "[QUOTE who="whysoserious?"] Oorah.[/QUOTE] oorah oorah where we going next? uh i guess wherever israel tells us to semper fi for israel u die hahah dumb goyim "

Does anyone know what this guy is talking about?
Jim

Fitchburg, MA

#7 Jan 7, 2011
The VA may have been slow to respond, but the process worked and I am sure that with so many requests there is probably a backlog
Big John Wayne

Salisbury, UK

#8 Jan 8, 2011
Thanks wrote:
Nice story, Kelly and thank you, Matt, for your service. Pepperell is proud to have you.
They might not be quite so proud if they were told what this murdering piece of filth and his good buddies did to the ancient town of Fallujah.
They completely destroyed it. They killed thousands of innocent people who had been unable to leave their homes. They burnt through the flesh of women and little kids with white phosphorous bombs and grenades. Why? Because they are the scum of the earth and enjoyed doing so.
What luck you ignorant warmongers were too sensitive to see the photographs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pepperell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prostitution sweep nets at least nine arrests i... (Aug '09) Aug 24 fred 269
News He 'never told me how this happened' (May '08) Aug 9 THE BOY IN BLUE 37
News William Aubuchon Jr., businessman, veteran, phi... (Nov '07) Jul '16 Revolt 7
News Override fails in Groton; Dunstable passes Jul '16 Taxpayer 1
News Is The Driving Age In MA Too Young? (Apr '06) May '16 EverettCitizen 327
News 2 attempt to steal car in front of housing court (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeffrey Irvine 1012 4
News Police Briefs (Jan '08) Apr '16 Jeffrey Irvine 612 8

Pepperell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pepperell Mortgages