Convicted killer sentenced in Pepperell rape

A 32-year-old local man, convicted in 1999 in Kentucky for killing his mother, has been sentenced to seven years in a Massachusetts prison after being convicted of raping a woman in Pepperell. Full Story
CldSmk

Hingham, MA

#1 Dec 21, 2010
What goes in Kentucky should stay in Kentucky.
USA

Latham, NY

#2 Dec 22, 2010
Sounds like the apple didn't fall far from the tree here...His handicapped-a$$ father should have his "third leg" cut off...
Bull

Pepperell, MA

#3 Dec 22, 2010
Thats what the problem is with the judicial system one of them plead guilty the other was found guilty.The meathead judge gave the convicted killer 7 years is he out of his mind! So he will be out in maybe 4 years?Maybe the judge should resign if he doesnt have the intestinal fortitude to do his job.This girl will live with this a lot longer than 7 years.Shame on you judge.Those two scums of the earth should be put away a lot longer or put down like the animals they are.
Rob

United States

#4 Dec 24, 2010
Bull wrote:
Thats what the problem is with the judicial system one of them plead guilty the other was found guilty.The meathead judge gave the convicted killer 7 years is he out of his mind! So he will be out in maybe 4 years?Maybe the judge should resign if he doesnt have the intestinal fortitude to do his job.This girl will live with this a lot longer than 7 years.Shame on you judge.Those two scums of the earth should be put away a lot longer or put down like the animals they are.
I second it. These two should be put down.
Jay in Groton

Peabody, MA

#5 Dec 27, 2010
~what trash these 2 are~
J mag

AOL

#6 Dec 27, 2010
Hang both of them - slowly !!! They don't deserve to die ! What has happened to justice in this country - They are animals running wild.
Really

Southborough, MA

#7 Dec 28, 2010
Talk about a messed up family they should have locked him AND his dad up for a very long time!
Pepperell

Westford, MA

#8 Dec 28, 2010
I agree. Put both of them down, and do it soon. Save us tax payers some money.....and then maybe that poor girl can sleep peacefully at night.
just the beginning

Pepperell, MA

#9 Dec 28, 2010
You don't "put people down" their not animals first of all and second of all, poor girl?! haha she was the one who asked for a condom and was the one who started coming on to him, so before you assume things and talk about a topic you have NO idea about and what the truth is, maybe you should check the facts first. That doesn't mean reading the newspaper because I could name about five corrections that need to be made on Lisa Redman's column. One, he wasn't 32 when she wrote the column, two it happened on May 23rd, 2009 not in June, he was not arrested until June hmmm took the police quite a bit of time to do that makes yah think, three he and his dad don't live together anymore, four he did not get by through a loophole haha he was sentenced to 15 years but got out early NOT because he claimed he was a victim of domestic violence because that was in the judgement BEFORE he was sentenced, he got out early because he served the time he needed to and exceeded way beyond anyone else in there. I mean check the sources, the actual police reports, the nurses reports etc. Oh wait, no one would know any of this because they don't care to listen. Why do you think it said he got out early because of a loophole? Because people try to sell newspapers no matter what if the facts are true or not and in this case they are not true. People need to stop writting about someone they have no idea who they are, I mean really I think enough has been said about him. Lastly, it was not rape it is called consentual sex. His father did something wrong, but Aaron did not so maybe you should talk more about his father than him. Then again you can just stop posting all together because it is the same bullshit over and over again, one after another post. Everyone of you say the same thing over and over again and it is not intelligent nor factual, it is actually quite sad and pathetic. At least I can sit here and write deligently, truthful, and intellegently because I know the truth and you know diddly squat haha
Bull

Pepperell, MA

#10 Dec 28, 2010
Well,(just the beginning) you should have testified if you know all the facts.The realty of it is he was convicted of rape and he just served time for murder and he did take indecent photos of a girl passed out without her permission.What was he doing while his scum ball father was raping her.Getting the camera ready for pictures? Your making excuses for these filthy stinking animals with your ha,ha's.Consentual sex with a murderer,and a 60 year old deviate.Not!I think you should get your head out of your ass or crawl back into the hole where you came from!Case Closed
Concerned mom of son

Milton, MA

#11 Dec 29, 2010
Like I said don't believe everything you read. None of the facts are true only the facts from court. JUST THE BEGINNING, don't bother with these people, they are all ignorant and uneducated and should just go buy people magazine , so they can talk about all the famous peoples divorces and who is doing what to who's husband. HAHA don't get yourself all worked up over them. Take care of yourself, justice will prevail. Look where Bull is from, he or she really has nothing to do but stick their head up their asses.
Itch

Pepperell, MA

#12 Dec 29, 2010
I cant believe your a mother (concerned mother of son),because any parent would not want this happen to any child and for you to make excuses is unexcusable.I dont know why all you rapists sympathizers didnt testifiy for him and his father when there was a trial!The court has spoken and like you said justice will prevail.The only thing I dont agree with bull is it is an insult to animals.
Itch

Pepperell, MA

#13 Dec 29, 2010
And were not all from Clintonville,WI if your wondering we do live in Ma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pepperell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garden Club plant swap a success Tue gramk 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
Snapchat pic trade Sep 4 Curlytopis 1
State's highest court to mull murder conviction... Sep 4 ANGLETURNER 1
Kariel swanfeldt Aug 31 Nonono 9
Townsend police chief: Lock your doors (Oct '10) Aug 28 Mike Scott 6
Arrest Log: 12/15/2010 (Dec '10) Aug 20 Will 17
•••

Pepperell News Video

•••
•••

Pepperell Jobs

•••
•••