Soldier Sendoff Ceremonies Continue

Full story: WHOtv

Another round of sendoff ceremonies is being held around Iowa Tuesday and Governor Culver and First Lady Mari Culver are taking part in some of them in the eastern part of the state.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
you retards

State Center, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

Anyone willing to go to some hell hole for a corrupt government like ours is a true retard.
Dusabloom

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

I went for a 4-year tour, and did not like it.
The worst of all was, my "ole lady" gained 290 lbs while I was gone. I noticed her voice was changing, during that course, and thought I was smelling a rat all the time.
I dam near had a heart attack when I met her at the airport when I got released.
I then wished the hell I could have stayed in the Marines.
mayor deb

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

you retards wrote:
Anyone willing to go to some hell hole for a corrupt government like ours is a true retard.
My son left today for Afghanistan and I take great offense in anyone calling him a retard. I believe he is showing his leadershop,bravery and love of his country. Unlike some retard who has time to sit on his butt and write rude, offensive comments for someone who is defending his fellow Americans.
mdwells

Iowa City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Judged:

you retards wrote:
I agree with mayordeb... You are a moron!!! I too take offense to this comment. You do realize OUR soldiers are fighting for ALL OF OUR freedom??? All I can say to people like you is "COMMEND NOT CONDEMN!!! There is job to do over there and I'm glad good people like mayordeb's son (who I can aleady tell has more brains than you)are over there and not some lazy piece of crap like you!!!!!
Dusabloom

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

mayor deb wrote:
<quoted text>
My son left today for Afghanistan and I take great offense in anyone calling him a retard. I believe he is showing his leadershop,bravery and love of his country. Unlike some retard who has time to sit on his butt and write rude, offensive comments for someone who is defending his fellow Americans.
He only went over there on his own, so everyone has there own opinion. We still have freedom of speech, so if he wants to call him a retard, thats fine.
dato2534

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

mayor deb wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably needed to get something going for himself, instead of smoking pot.
This younger generation are so lazy anymore, they get bored, and end up somehow, always getting themselves into trouble with the law.
Going to Afghanistan will do him some good.
mknott

Iowa City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

dato2534 wrote:
<quoted text>He probably needed to get something going for himself, instead of smoking pot.
This younger generation are so lazy anymore, they get bored, and end up somehow, always getting themselves into trouble with the law.
Going to Afghanistan will do him some good.
I know mayor Debs son.. he is a good man and I know he has never been lazy or smoked pot... He owns his own home doesn't live off welfare and he left everything in his life to go fight for all of us for a second time... Doesn't that count for anything... Not right to stereotype
mknott

Iowa City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

Dusabloom wrote:
<quoted text>He only went over there on his own, so everyone has there own opinion. We still have freedom of speech, so if he wants to call him a retard, thats fine.
REALLY??? You don't know anything...So shut up!!! freedom of speech makes it okay lol... you're a moron too... there's my freedom of speech for you!
Iowa

West Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

Wow most of all of your comments on here are RIDICULOUS!! I would like to see your asses get over there..leaving your family for a year..your life..everything!! You are a bunch of inconsiderate assholes! My brother didnt ask to be send over there...he joined the army not knowing he was going to fight a war!
Quit being so rude!!
hysell04

Chariton, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

Judged:

Yes, we do have freedom of speech & people like mayor deb's son are the reason we still have that freedom, so maybe you should show them respect. I am very proud to call myself a friend of mayor deb's son. Don't let people like this get to ya...they are not worth the time. You raised an amazing son. Not to mention, anyone that uses the word "retard" is obviously not very intelligent. That's disrespectful to more than just our soldiers. People like this just want to get a rise out of you, don't let them. Those that matter know that you have one helluva son & despite their feelings on war, will still have the respect for him & all others that defend our 'Freedom of Speech' I'll use mine now to say THANK YOU J.H. & all others who sacrifice so much for others! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!
Nebraska

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

Judged:

I can't believe anyone would use the word "moron" when talking about a solider going overseas to fight for OUR freedom. I mean seriously>? I too agree that if you have time to write all of this on here..you really need to get a life. or try a day, month, or even a year over there and see how much you can handle.. THEY ARE OVER THERE FIGHTING SO WE CAN HAVE THE FREEDOM WE DO! Always thinking of you.. And love ya very much! J.H. & Family! <3
Patriot

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Thank our troops for all they do to keep us safe

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Peosta Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Peosta Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••