World of powersports peoria

World of powersports peoria

Posted in the Peoria Forum

Hdfury

United States

#1 Jun 14, 2013
World of powersports Decatur has just bought out gray boy in peoria and thunder powersports in Washington and in my opinion is trying to monopolize the local powersports market.. These are the worst people on earth to deal with.. I have heard countless story's about these low balling turds.. And have an experience myself after wasting a whole day just to get lowballed .. They don't return phone calls and there service dept sucks...anyone had an experience like this or is it just me
Lonny

Gurnee, IL

#2 Jun 16, 2013
Hdfury i got just the place for power sport guys like you..
HOLE-IN-THE-WALL gay bathouse located between Galesburg and Knoxville.
Hdfury you can satisfy your man2man sexual sports in our open play areas or take your special male friends to your private room.
Then after enjoying gay sex you can finish your time in our whirlpool, sauna, steam room, and patio.
Sex is permitted everywhere except in our lobby area.
So whether your sport is being the top or the bottom or both this is the place for you.
Hdfury you'll get that sexual workout with our members.
They range from silver daddies, twinks, leather guys, 18+ college guys,chubbies, skinnies, all races, body types, and ages 18 and up.
Hdfury you can role play with all of them or be the center of attention in a circle jerk.
Hdfury this is your place for gay sports.
Ask for LONNY at the front desk.
I'm waiting for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horror Fans!!!!!!!!!! (Apr '17) 22 hr Keegan 3
News Meth problem makes comeback in Pekin area (Jan '08) Nov 16 Billy 51
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) Nov 14 Straight things 269
hey, chinks! (Apr '07) Nov 14 popo 156
News Aliens II: Apocalypse, likely Nov 13 Dibbs 2
Review: Sazanis Steak Pasta House Inc (Sep '12) Nov 4 Hota 26
Christian Clancy Oct 27 Anonymous 1

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance