Black Youths March in Peoria Screaming, "We Need to Kill All White People!"

Jun 26, 2011 Full story: Gateway Pundit 97

Wasn't this crap supposed to stop when Obama was elected president? Black youths marched down the streets of Peoria, Illinois on Saturday screaming, "We need to kill all white people." The Peoria Chronicle reported: Tonight, around 11 p.m., a group of at least 60-70 African American youth marched down one of the side streets to the 4 lane main drag ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
acecbecause

Voorhees, NJ

#96 May 10, 2012
could you imagine how messed up it would be if Obama had a white wife.. and said he was white?? LOL

just imagine that guy he should just make a show that has him doing that..

where it's like opposite dimension Obama..
acecbecause

Voorhees, NJ

#97 May 10, 2012
them dude said that mulattos would beat up all the white people and still enslae the black people as the new whites..

wow.. I can't believe I was hearing that..
acecbecause

Voorhees, NJ

#98 May 10, 2012
no wonder the black people killed um with the whites..

Ain't they poor or something??

Why do black people date other black people they can date a white person and they offspring/youth be all white privileged and stuff..

like my one cousin.. who came out real white looking..
acecbecause

Voorhees, NJ

#99 May 10, 2012
not the one who doesn't know he's pure white because his mom cheated on his half black dad the other one..
acecbecause

Voorhees, NJ

#100 May 10, 2012
his dad look white as hel yo.. maybe his mom was kidding..

I had someone friend of mine call him a cracker.. when he has afro hair.. but nobody notices he has afro hair cuz he shaves it all the time..
acecbecause

Voorhees, NJ

#101 May 10, 2012
I tried to tell her he was black but she didn't believe me..
acecbecause

Voorhees, NJ

#102 May 10, 2012
and all his friends is white guys so how would you know??LOL
acecbecause

Voorhees, NJ

#103 May 10, 2012
I like that white guy who was 10 percent black and got black benefits even though he's 90 percent white.. that's funny as hel..

I hope he gets white privilege too and be all like I have too cards btch lol..
acecbecause

Voorhees, NJ

#104 May 10, 2012
this black woman who was ONLY 20 percent white and inherited a castle?? LOL
acecbecause

Voorhees, NJ

#105 May 10, 2012
I have to keep white people alive because once they are all dead i'm next..
acecbecause

Voorhees, NJ

#106 May 10, 2012
it seems like we all on same side but we ain't dawg you know it.. we get thrown in jail by the white man.. it may mean something now but once the white man is gone you know you gonna be hatin..
acecbecause

Voorhees, NJ

#107 May 10, 2012
also have to keep black people alive because of same deal..
acecbecause

Voorhees, NJ

#108 May 10, 2012
yall meat shields .. stand in front of me please.. thanks ..
acecbecause

Voorhees, NJ

#109 May 10, 2012
no that place must be real racists against black people.. black people need to turn they offspring white no joke man.. just THE DUMBEST WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO WANT BLACK PEOPLE TO STAY BLACK..

why do you ASK THEM TO STAY BLACK..

and then COMPLAIN WHEN THEY ROB YOU..

it's real STUPID COME ON MAN..

you don't even NEED A RACE WAR..

you just need RACIAL WHITEIFICAITON.. lol..

the country is primarily white you can take people in and just white um out wtf is goin on MAN WTF!? lolOLO
acecbecause

Voorhees, NJ

#110 May 10, 2012
I like the movie roots.. it doesn't even make me cry.. it should but I enjoy it..

I enjoy seing the white man beat my ancestor.. and tell him to say his name is Toby..

but then again man like I have both ancestors so it really ain't sht to me.. long as yall don't show no guys on there that look like me.. which i've been searching for so that I can properly share in the proper proportion of sadness.. that i'm supposed to have..
acecbecause

Voorhees, NJ

#111 May 10, 2012
I would probably march too if I was raised like them in that shtty azz area I mean look at it it ain't worth sht.. apparently and htey probably don't hire blakc people

lol it's all like I don't wanna hire lazy black people.. who can blame you they aren't white..

and who can blame them they need resources..
acecbecause

Voorhees, NJ

#112 May 10, 2012
seriously man just figure out a way to give everyone vitiligo please that is the real solution??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,060
Be wary of deer in the headlights 3 hr Max 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr LieutenantGov 4,053
Lawmaker wants pumpkin to be official Illinois pie Sep 27 Carbon hill resid... 2
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 27 Blwlgo 1,934
sandra kay white/folsom Sep 24 RON 1
rebecca remely Sep 23 black cock 3
Peoria Dating
Find my Match

Peoria Jobs

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Peoria News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Peoria

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]