Black Youths March in Peoria Screamin...

Black Youths March in Peoria Screaming, "We Need to Kill All White People!"

There are 97 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Jun 26, 2011, titled Black Youths March in Peoria Screaming, "We Need to Kill All White People!". In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Wasn't this crap supposed to stop when Obama was elected president? Black youths marched down the streets of Peoria, Illinois on Saturday screaming, "We need to kill all white people." The Peoria Chronicle reported: Tonight, around 11 p.m., a group of at least 60-70 African American youth marched down one of the side streets to the 4 lane main drag ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

#1 Jun 27, 2011
That mob of braindead Obamabot thugs are going to attack the wrong house sooner or later and an AR-15 will greet them.
Locked N Loaded

West Leyden, NY

#2 Jun 27, 2011
O.K., but a 12 Gauge with an extended tube would be much, much better. The question here however, is what do you do when you and/or your family are not in your house and are surrounded and threatened with bodily harm? Carry your 12 Gauge in the car? On your person? Both are illegal are they not? My answer to that conundrum was to move to a state that honors your right to carry concealed. Illinois is the last state in the country where that right is denied. I am ashamed to say that I was born and raised in what once was a great state. Have the libs taken over the entire state? Maybe Whitey should start flash mobbing the politicians and rioting in the street to bring the point home. The home boys seem to get whatever they want this way. Just ask Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. Maybe you Illini can hire them both as consultants (if the price is right). Just sayin'...
Truth Giver

Coulterville, IL

#4 Jun 27, 2011
Why do you think they won't allow anyone to carry a gun in IL? They have to protect their voter base!
ICU

United States

#5 Jun 27, 2011
Black mobs hitting Chicago
http://unamusementpark.wordpress.com/
They are all TRASH

Canton, IL

#8 Jun 28, 2011
YouPussies wrote:
Scared white folks talking about guns they don't have
I have one, if you would like it shoved into your mouth let me know.
Locked N Loaded

West Leyden, NY

#9 Jun 28, 2011
The Flash Mob Attack - How To Defend?

Copy & Paste in your browser:

http://www.warriortalknews.com/2011/06/the-mo...
You Scumbags

Canton, IL

#11 Jun 28, 2011
There are FAR more race crimes against whites than against blacks..yet the media does not report it. This has nothing to do with guns, or our President. What it has to do it the way society views race issues in this country. It is still seen as taboo to paint blacks in a negative light because you come off as racist.

If something is wrong, it's wrong..no matter what race you are
thisstinks

Calhoun, LA

#13 Jun 28, 2011
I was born in peoria. Lived there eight years, never dreamed my home state would turn into a racist battleground. Something has opened up the gates of hell and forgot to lock the crazies back up. If the governor of Illinois had any balls, he would call in the guard to keep things to minimum.
Here in the South it isn't much better.
Chappy

Cleveland, OH

#15 Jun 28, 2011
Bring all your black asses to Pekin and say that shit

Since: Dec 09

Mililani, HI

#16 Jun 28, 2011
Ahh...a Democrat convention in the street, eh?

Time for talk is over, people. This kind of stuff needs to be met with force. I mean merciless, ruthless, physical force. Playing nice has led us directly to these thugs doing s**t like this. They are empowered by "political correctness", white liberals who encourage this behavior, and the Democrat party in general.

F**k this s**t...when are folks gonna finally say ENOUGH, and actually DO something?

This stuff is coming to YOUR town eventually. How will you respond? Will you sit and take it?
You Scumbags

Canton, IL

#17 Jun 29, 2011
Chappy wrote:
Bring all your black asses to Pekin and say that shit
Guess what Idiot, there are a lot of blacks in Pekin now. So what are you really talking about.
You Scumbags

Canton, IL

#18 Jun 29, 2011
Arminus wrote:
Ahh...a Democrat convention in the street, eh?
Time for talk is over, people. This kind of stuff needs to be met with force. I mean merciless, ruthless, physical force. Playing nice has led us directly to these thugs doing s**t like this. They are empowered by "political correctness", white liberals who encourage this behavior, and the Democrat party in general.
F**k this s**t...when are folks gonna finally say ENOUGH, and actually DO something?
This stuff is coming to YOUR town eventually. How will you respond? Will you sit and take it?
Do me a favor you simpleton, turn off Fox News. Stop talking about liberal this, conservative that. We are all one people. You close minded dolts are the reason that we as a country are being laughed at by other super powers in the world.

P.S.- If you DID want to start pointing the finger though, Republican'ts are responsible for LOADS more screwups in this country than Democraps.
Chappy

Cleveland, OH

#20 Jun 29, 2011
You Scumbags wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what Idiot, there are a lot of blacks in Pekin now. So what are you really talking about.
No shit sissy...and they no better than to act like animals like you people from Peoria..Pekin may be more "tolerant" these days but dont think for a second you could get away with this kind of crap here.
Civil Rights Was a

Frisco, TX

#22 Jun 29, 2011
Segregation in the U.S. South (and Apartheid in South Africa) weren't set up to harm blacks; it existed to protect Whites.
Civil Rights Was A Scam

Frisco, TX

#23 Jun 29, 2011
Segregation in the U.S. South (and Apartheid in South Africa) wasn't set up to harm blacks; it existed to protect Whites.

Since: Dec 09

Mililani, HI

#24 Jun 29, 2011
You Scumbags wrote:
<quoted text>
Do me a favor you simpleton, turn off Fox News. Stop talking about liberal this, conservative that. We are all one people. You close minded dolts are the reason that we as a country are being laughed at by other super powers in the world.
P.S.- If you DID want to start pointing the finger though, Republican'ts are responsible for LOADS more screwups in this country than Democraps.
Hey liberal moron...do me a favor and stop watching MSNBC. Stop with your leftist bullshit notions. Take your political correctness and multiculturalism and shove it. That's the cause of out downward spiral, NOT those of us who want to PRESERVE the country. You have a vision of "utopia" which requires government owning and operating everything and setting rules for our lives way beyond any modicum of freedom.

In short...go to hell, liberal.
ICU

United States

#25 Jun 29, 2011
50 to 100 black teens attack writers of the humor blog "The Onion" last weekend
http://articles.philly.com/2011-06-27/news/29...
Edward

East Brunswick, NJ

#29 Jul 4, 2011
Looks as if Commander George Lincoln Rockwell and Dr. William Pierce and all the other courageous men that warned us about the black threat to American society were absolutely correct. We see from this incident and many, many more like it across America that not only are the blacks declaring war against the white people of America but so are the illegal aliens from Mexico. Now ask yourself who was it that called Rockwell and Pierce etal. racist's and KKK hate mongers for warning their fellow brethren about the inevitable clash between races? It was and still is, those that are fomenting this hatred towards the white people whose founders established America; the communist JEWS. The anti-American communist outposts are in plain sight all across America, one needs only to open their eyes: the ADL, SPLC, AIPAC, JDL, NAACP, ACLU ect. We must identify the enemy and return our nation to it's lawful constitutional republic. Ron Paul is our last chance for, "We the People", to redress our grievances, Ron Paul for President 2012!!! Ron Paul or Bust. Long Live the Republic and happy Independence Day, let's start conducting ourselves as brave Americans as the last verse of our national anthem suggests and not a nation of quivering poltroons.
You Scumbags

Canton, IL

#30 Jul 5, 2011
Chappy wrote:
<quoted text> No shit sissy...and they no better than to act like animals like you people from Peoria..Pekin may be more "tolerant" these days but dont think for a second you could get away with this kind of crap here.
They're doing the same thing in Pekin as they are in Peoria...living off the system and having wild sex with white women. Pekin doesn't belong to you anymore.
You Scumbags

Canton, IL

#31 Jul 5, 2011
Arminus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey liberal moron...do me a favor and stop watching MSNBC. Stop with your leftist bullshit notions. Take your political correctness and multiculturalism and shove it. That's the cause of out downward spiral, NOT those of us who want to PRESERVE the country. You have a vision of "utopia" which requires government owning and operating everything and setting rules for our lives way beyond any modicum of freedom.
In short...go to hell, liberal.
Hey, dumbass....I'm no liberal, nor am I a conservative.

Again, turn off Fox News at once. It is destroying what little mind control you have...You mindless sheep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most haunted house in Pekin. (Jan '10) Feb 16 Zombie_orgy 74
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) Feb 13 South side Rob 226
News Bernardi's North to open in Dunlap (Aug '08) Feb 11 Canterbury 5
News Did a hairy monster stalk Tazewell County?[Illi... (Nov '06) Jan 28 kenconk 7
Local Celeb. Jim Conover made a movie near Pekin (Jan '09) Jan 28 kenconk 33
News Man arrested in lottery winner kidnapping Jan '17 The Anti-Flower C... 1
Discount Peoria area Movie Tickets Jan '17 Woopwoop 1

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages