looking for james douglas payne and m...

looking for james douglas payne and mary payne

Posted in the Peoria Forum

guest

Haslet, TX

#1 Jun 29, 2012
Looking for my family
guest

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2013
If anyone has any info please respond
guest

Atlanta, GA

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Tell me more. I might know where he is.
Looking

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2016
guest wrote:
Tell me more. I might know where he is.
This is an old post but I'm still looking for him he's in his 60 or early 70's has ties in TN and AR any help would be great thanks
Peoria

Peoria, IL

#7 Feb 13, 2016
Did they live in Pekin or Peoria? Were they married or brother & sister ? We need more to work with.
There were Paynes in Piggort
ark at one time.
Looking

Frisco, TX

#8 Feb 14, 2016
Peoria wrote:
Did they live in Pekin or Peoria? Were they married or brother & sister ? We need more to work with.
There were Paynes in Piggort
ark at one time.
Not sure if they lived there don't have a lot of information Mary was his moms name is what I was always told. And I'm not sure about piggot AR he moved everything where. Do no he had to have a kid by a Tracy Payne because he paid child support to her but that's what all was listed . I was also told he has been In prison before but was never told why
guest

Peoria, IL

#9 Feb 19, 2016
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if they lived there don't have a lot of information Mary was his moms name is what I was always told. And I'm not sure about piggot AR he moved everything where. Do no he had to have a kid by a Tracy Payne because he paid child support to her but that's what all was listed . I was also told he has been In prison before but was never told why
About how old would he be -- Is he white? Any thing helps Did you look in the City books
guest

Peoria, IL

#10 Feb 19, 2016
guest wrote:
Looking for my family
There was a James (Jim) D Payne passed away at age 65 in July 14 2011 I will keep looking
Looking

Frisco, TX

#11 Feb 24, 2016
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a James (Jim) D Payne passed away at age 65 in July 14 2011 I will keep looking
He was white had J.p tattoo on his hand dark hair brown eyes I don't have a lot to go from because my mom was so young she was 16 when she had me and I'm 34 now
Looking

Frisco, TX

#12 Feb 24, 2016
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a James (Jim) D Payne passed away at age 65 in July 14 2011 I will keep looking
Could u tell me where you found that info at and I can try and look it up
guest

Peoria, IL

#13 Feb 27, 2016
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
Could u tell me where you found that info at and I can try and look it up
what is your mom's name . So were you born in 1981? Were you born in Peoria?
I found that on the computer some where. I will look for it again, but not tonight it is very late
So Mary was your grandma. I will keep looking
guest

Peoria, IL

#14 Feb 28, 2016
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
what is your mom's name . So were you born in 1981? Were you born in Peoria?
I found that on the computer some where. I will look for it again, but not tonight it is very late
So Mary was your grandma. I will keep looking
There is a James Douglas in Christian County Ky. age 69 at time of arrest 72 now arrested on 3/20/2004 . there is a picture of him. A very nice looking man. Please let me know if this is him so I can stop looking
Looking

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Feb 28, 2016
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a James Douglas in Christian County Ky. age 69 at time of arrest 72 now arrested on 3/20/2004 . there is a picture of him. A very nice looking man. Please let me know if this is him so I can stop looking
no I'm from AR yes I was born in 81 I'm trying to pull that up and it won't let me but I'm going to keep looking
Peoria

Peoria, IL

#16 Mar 11, 2016
Looking wrote:
<quoted text> no I'm from AR yes I was born in 81 I'm trying to pull that up and it won't let me but I'm going to keep looking
If you want to leave a phone number I will call you. You have a good place to eat there it is Barnhart's at some little strip mall. They have homemade pie.
Looking

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Mar 15, 2016
Peoria wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to leave a phone number I will call you. You have a good place to eat there it is Barnhart's at some little strip mall. They have homemade pie.
I would rather not put my phone number on here because there is crazy people in this world lol do you mean barnhills
Peoria

Peoria, IL

#18 Mar 15, 2016
Looking wrote:
<quoted text> I would rather not put my phone number on here because there is crazy people in this world lol do you mean barnhills
{ get it
That must be it have you been there. It has been a while for me. I am going to Piggott soon so I will go there ( I hope)
did you ever find that picture
Looking

Dallas, TX

#19 Mar 16, 2016
Peoria wrote:
<quoted text>
{ get it
That must be it have you been there. It has been a while for me. I am going to Piggott soon so I will go there ( I hope)
did you ever find that picture
No I never could pull it up I tries several times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most haunted house in Pekin. (Jan '10) 9 hr Duveslone 73
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) Tue Tony 217
News Man arrested in lottery winner kidnapping Jan 6 The Anti-Flower C... 1
Discount Peoria area Movie Tickets Jan 5 Woopwoop 1
Richard Wayne "Rick" Peck Jan 2 concerned 1
BATTLE OF GETTYSBURG panorama per H.W.Knight, P... (Jul '13) Dec 29 Gene Meier 2
Campaign Signs at Polling Place, a Church??? Dec 21 YYY 4

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages