Two Men Shot When Answering Door, One Dead

Jun 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WMBD-TV Peoria

One man is dead after a shooting early Wednesday morning in East Peoria. Police say two men were shot when answering a knock at the door at a home in the 200 blk.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
lol

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

what do ya know some more african americans shooting people in peoria.never woulda guessed it.lmao.all over some bullshit i bet too.
Max

Canton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

These Freaks just keep killin one another. Animals. Uncivilized animals!
Punisher

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Actually it was in East Peoria.. please learn to read before you comment.

But yes, these thug parasites are spreading like the plague into towns close to Peoria.

Women are bringing these animals into our towns and letting these swine drive the crime rate up and the property value down.
lol

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Punisher wrote:
Actually it was in East Peoria.. please learn to read before you comment.
But yes, these thug parasites are spreading like the plague into towns close to Peoria.
Women are bringing these animals into our towns and letting these swine drive the crime rate up and the property value down.
Peoria, east peoria..who gives a damn? My reading skills are fine, I just figured everyone on her would be smart enough to understand. Its common sense which you seem to be lacking. It'll all be the same if we keep allowing these gun toting pussies to invade our neighborhoods. I agree about the women. For some reason these "women" like these clowns. All they do is live off them and the government by popping out little mixed babies and moving into the subsidized housing where your taxes pay for them to breed and smoke crack. When my car was broke down I rode the city bus to Peoria..talk about ignorant. These clowns dont know how to act in public, have no respect for anyone including themselves. Theres a red headed girl that rides her baby over to peoria on the bus to meet her "man"..lol..what a man. In about three or four years shes going to hate herself for dating these monkeys and by then no self respecting white man would want that. Seen it happen a million times as my older sisters friends use to date black "men" to make their parents mad. Now they regret being with those "men" and have children to raise by themselves because the daddy is in prison or dont give a damn.
big treez

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Over something bullshit?? Yup, a few ounces of dirt weed. Some bullshit for sure.
DISGUSTING

Manito, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

Its because of these Negroe loving white women. Disgusting worthless filth bags. No white woman with respect for herself and her family would mess around with Negroes.
lol

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

has nothing to do with white women and negroes. I agree its disgusting but nothing to do with that.
lol

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2012

this case has nothing to do with that. But thats another factor as to why they migrate across the bridge.
Proud2BWhitetras h

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Where did it say in the storey that the colored folk was killin them people in EP? Y'all sound as stuped as me. Always jumpin 2 cuntclusions. I like big trucks and I hunt the deer make lotsa jerky. Mmmmm MMMM! Yeeeehaaaa!!!
If you ask me, the whole human race should be sterilized because you inbred country jagoffs are just as crappy as the wanna be gangbangers, hypocrites, all of you.
Go plant your Monsanto corn to earn some extra worthless American dollars. Give everyone cancer faster to speed up the process of depopulation... And spread those std's when you go home with the next local cum dumpster from the neighborhood hillbilly bar. Then flip your car on the way home.
No one "type" of person is better than the other...
YOU'RE ALL EQUALLY AS WORTHLESS!!! Peace!
caucasian_persua sion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

DISGUSTING wrote:
Its because of these Negroe loving white women. Disgusting worthless filth bags. No white woman with respect for herself and her family would mess around with Negroes.
Well said my friend
Country folk

Stover, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Proud2BWhitetrash wrote:
Where did it say in the storey that the colored folk was killin them people in EP? Y'all sound as stuped as me. Always jumpin 2 cuntclusions. I like big trucks and I hunt the deer make lotsa jerky. Mmmmm MMMM! Yeeeehaaaa!!!
If you ask me, the whole human race should be sterilized because you inbred country jagoffs are just as crappy as the wanna be gangbangers, hypocrites, all of you.
Go plant your Monsanto corn to earn some extra worthless American dollars. Give everyone cancer faster to speed up the process of depopulation... And spread those std's when you go home with the next local cum dumpster from the neighborhood hillbilly bar. Then flip your car on the way home.
No one "type" of person is better than the other...
YOU'RE ALL EQUALLY AS WORTHLESS!!! Peace!
You must love black guys!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Peoria Discussions

Search the Peoria Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,005
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 48 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
60 years later, gang leader's slaying still uns... (Jan '08) 23 hr Richard Cochran 1,177
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Wed Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Wed jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,775
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Wed Be kuel 638
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) Tue Tired 503
•••
•••
•••
Peoria Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Peoria Jobs

•••
•••