Casey's General Store in Germantown H...

Casey's General Store in Germantown Hills...

Posted in the Peoria Forum

NoOnesHome

East Peoria, IL

#1 Jul 21, 2014
Nice flyer Ricky's!

Nice scare tactics. Truth is Ricky's Marathon is scared of a little local competition.

Casey's has Better Pizza than Pizza Hut, they also have better sub sandwiches and prices to boot.

Maybe with a little competition from another "convenient" store, Ricky's prices will come down a little bit.

I say let them build a Casey's in Germantown Hills it will produce more jobs and boost the local economy!
Capitalism

Worth, IL

#2 Jul 25, 2014
I agree! Shutting off the credit card machine on the pumps so people have to go inside to pay so they can sign a petition to stop the Casey's... manipulative. Local competition is good and EXACTLY what Ricky's touted when they were trying to come to town. Why is it different now?
RICKYS_MATATHON_ SUCKS

East Peoria, IL

#3 Jul 25, 2014
I went to Ricky's to get gas, soda and cigs today. All the banter from them about how terrible it will be for the community that Casey's will be in town.Being pestered to sign a petition is not how to run a business.
So is Rickie's gonna pitch a bitch if If someone decides to open up another bank, Italian restaurant, animal hospital, or auto shop?
It's called free trade Ricky's... if you don;t like it, hop on the next camel back to India or Packistan or wherever you came from.
PS I think I'll be getting my gas, soda, and cigs from Thorten's from now on.
jen

Joliet, IL

#4 Jul 27, 2014
I haven't been into Ricky's lately but I did see the say no to Casey's sign outside their store. The sign got me excited that this town my finally get some more businesses. I agree that their pizza is better than other chains and it would be nice to be able to get a little more things grocery-wise when DO isn't open and Ricky's doesn't offer as much. Does anyone know where they are proposing to build a Casey's? This town needs a real grocery store again, some kind of fast food restaurant, and perhaps even a resale shop or something. We need businesses and growth.
GTHResident

East Peoria, IL

#5 Jul 24, 2015
YEA! Casey's in Germantown Hills is finally open!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Friend Missing (Aug '09) Mar 24 Harry 125
News Former Hells Angels Leader Sentenced (Nov '06) Mar 21 Levi 237
Most haunted house in Pekin. (Jan '10) Mar 18 Guy da fuey 77
News 60 years later, gang leader's slaying still uns... (Jan '08) Mar 11 Belchrist 1,216
Wade Bonk/ Randy Deskin (Sep '09) Mar 4 Jerseymermaid 697
Eureka to Peoria Mar 4 Tom 1
News Business Highlights Mar 4 LAVON AFFAIR 1

Peoria Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Peoria Mortgages