Union authorizes strike against Caterpillar, including York County site

Full story: York Dispatch 63
Union members at Caterpillar Inc. facilities in York as well as Illinois and two other states have authorized the United Auto Workers to strike if necessary. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
He is a crimminal too

United States

#63 Jun 5, 2012
John wrote:
Giving up and setteling for "COMPROMISE" ?
I am so thankfull that my ansisters didnot settle for Compromise. They chose to have "WAR". Just examine where that war has led America ?
The Revolutionary war gave all Americans what we have TODAY. Why would we consider giving up our LIBERTY, of being a free INdividual ?
A mans labor is all one has to sell and give. Obama says VOLINTEER, sign up for subsity. Bull Shit..
American's pay their own way and it is time to buy BULLETS.
As for CAT. Pour "Bolt setting compound into it's tiolets. If the crap won't flow, The CAT won't GO !
CEMENT ITS' CAT BOX... It will be meowing for a place to sht.
Obama wants people to work, and wants to keep taxes low for THE WORKING MAN...you are on a rant here about the working man..so I would think you would BE FOR keeping the working man's taxes low.

You will not do sh it with your bullets any way coward, so why buy them ? You need to buy a dress and some lipstick with all of the crying you're doing, b!tch.
yep

United States

#64 Jun 7, 2012
Cat broke the union!--mostly true.

But lets look at the other side of that coin.
The vasmajority of the scabs that went to work got let go as soon as the union went back.

Thats the truth also.
I know atleast 20 who went to work with a promise by cat when the contract was settled. They would still have a job. BANG! Two weeks after they let them go.

If you think cat loves the people that stand by them your really need to get a clue.

Don't try to blow smoke up my ass by a reply, either.

I am retired from upper management. I saw the walk and the talk.

Just check out how much they are subcontracting out.

I.E----ATS--AND WON'T NAME THE REST.
But you will see all of them shortly, in a shop near you.
Cat Man MS

Hattiesburg, MS

#66 Apr 3, 2014
Dont know if you guys will ever read this.....
York was split with 1/2 going to a union plant in Mich $37 hr
The other 1/2 to Mississippi (non union) where there was a tornado,layoff,pay freeze for 6yrs max pay $17 hr for machinist doing same jobs heavier work loads ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peoria Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,897
jen booker or jen sharpe Sat cockmaster 1
rebecca remely Sat black cock 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Sat LieutenantGov 4,033
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Sat fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sat Blwlgo 1,930
Twitter account impersonating Peoria, Illinois ... Sep 18 Fred 2
•••
•••
•••

Peoria Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Peoria People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••